*** The NEW CL LOVERS' GENERAL CHAT THREAD***

These are great! Do you have a link to the other styles? Id love to see what else is coming out this Fall.... Ive been trying to replace my Gazolinas for years that were destroyed in a house plumbing issue. :sad:

Reactions: mal
These are great! Do you have a link to the other styles? Id love to see what else is coming out this Fall.... Ive been trying to replace my Gazolinas for years that were destroyed in a house plumbing issue. :sad:
Hey, c :wave: Bummer about the Gazolina! The Mechante Reine are on BG and Nordies site as well as CL. . Not sure about the booties.

IKR?? I was going to try and lay off for the year, but... the Mechante Reine!! So badass...
I haven’t posted my Spring/Summer purchases yet but I have done enough damage for the year tbh :biggrin:

I can only imagine, you have impeccable taste. I need to lay off for a bit...may have to take a break from social media in order to not start drooling at the lovely pictures shared :smile:

Have not seen any activity on this thread in a while, don't know where else to post this type of conversation, will do so here in the hopes of getting it going.

Have you all seen the latest collection? OMG, there are so many gorgeous shoes and booties I WANT. Here are two that I am dying to get a hold of. Has anyone tried them on, any feedback? I am worried about the PVC rubbing or squeaking, then again I doubt these shoes will get much wear.

These are incredible!!!

Have not seen any activity on this thread in a while, don't know where else to post this type of conversation, will do so here in the hopes of getting it going.

Have you all seen the latest collection? OMG, there are so many gorgeous shoes and booties I WANT. Here are two that I am dying to get a hold of. Has anyone tried them on, any feedback? I am worried about the PVC rubbing or squeaking, then again I doubt these shoes will get much wear.
I got them… they are unbelievable. No idea if they’ll squeak. I can feel the studs inside in a couple places but I don’t think it’s a big problem. And yes, there are a lot of BEAUTIFUL shoes this Fall! And I just fell in love with crystals for the first time. Sparkles!! :heart: :girlsigh::love:

Reactions: loveydovey35
I got them… they are unbelievable. No idea if they’ll squeak. I can feel the studs inside in a couple places but I don’t think it’s a big problem. And yes, there are a lot of BEAUTIFUL shoes this Fall! And I just fell in love with crystals for the first time. Sparkles!! :heart: :girlsigh::love:

Enjoy! they didn't work out for me :smile: but i would love to see mod pics of yours when you wear!

I'm usually more active in other subforums, but I just had to share my excitement and I know you guys will understand :biggrin:.
It's 02:21 am where I am and I just couldn't sleep, so decided to browse on the CL site. I was looking at the Moulamax in black suede in the past few weeks, but they were sold out in my size.
But this time I saw that CL restocked several boots in several sizes, including Moulamax. So of course I couldn't resist :angel:.
I haven't felt so excited about new shoes for a long time, but I am really looking forward to Moulamax :amuse:.

Is there any other tall gals who wear loubs? I want to get more pairs but im trying to get myself more comfortable about wearing heels that are higher than 4 inches. Im 5’10 so already with the 100mm heels I become around 6’2. Id love some so kates but id be even taller lol anyone else in this situation?

Reactions: Marniem
Is there any other tall gals who wear loubs? I want to get more pairs but im trying to get myself more comfortable about wearing heels that are higher than 4 inches. Im 5’10 so already with the 100mm heels I become around 6’2. Id love some so kates but id be even taller lol anyone else in this situation?
Well, look at it this way. Proportionally, the higher heels will look better on you because everything is long. Does that make sense? The only thing you can do is try it and get used to the feeling :flowers:

Reactions: Marniem