All things Fendi StrapYou.........

Should I be concerned if there is no “Fendi Roma” stamp on a silver Flowerland Strap you, but there is a “Made in Italy” imprint on the underside of the Strap you?? I have seen some pictures with the “Made in Italy” showing, but majority has “Fendi Roma” I didn’t know if the mettalic versions tended to have the imprint. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Does anyone have photos of the strap you mini (shorter one) on other bags than Fendi such as Chanel old medium boy or Pochette Metis? I love the thought of adding a handle type strap to other bags but not sure how the length would work on other handbags. Thanks!

For those interested in the FF logo print leather strap here are some pics! I absolutely love it though as a curvier girl I could not wear this crossbody. I love it on my By the Way bag though if I was to wear the strap I would remove my twilly cause it will be too much FF all over :smile:

View attachment 4020136

View attachment 4020132
View attachment 4020133
View attachment 4020134
Are you able to wear this bag in the crook of your arm? Been looking into getting a btw thanks!!

Does anyone have photos of the strap you mini (shorter one) on other bags than Fendi such as Chanel old medium boy or Pochette Metis? I love the thought of adding a handle type strap to other bags but not sure how the length would work on other handbags. Thanks!
I am late to read this but here are pics on other brand's bags...

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_3001.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3001.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 801
  • fullsizeoutput_3616.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3616.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 812
  • fullsizeoutput_3ea6.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_3ea6.jpeg
    197.5 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_6218.jpg
    IMG_6218.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 805
  • IMG_6208.jpg
    IMG_6208.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 1,352
I just got the Strap You in the brown zucca print to use with the mon tresor bag, but it doesn't stay on my shoulder! Does anyone else have this problem?

View attachment 4097997

Probably a late reply but yes I agree that it doesn’t stay on the shoulder. It’s not long enough for a crossbody look and too slippery for a shoulder bag. Also the leather isn’t as soft hence it’s a very rigid looking strap in comparison with a LV strap - and it’s not adjustable .... so I like the look but I had to pass because I won’t be able to use it

Reactions: shortstuff3804
Hi everyone! Question - I love the look of this every time I see it on someone but feel like maybe I’m a year or two late on the trend? What do you think - worth purchasing now? (I was thinking of getting it pre- owned). Let me know what you think :smile:

https://www.fendi.com/us/strap-you-interchangeable-black-leather-strap-with-studs/p-8AV07760NF05FF
I think that if you can pair this perfectly with one of your bags, then it is worth getting. Although Bag Bugs and StrapYous had a spike in popularity before, they will remain as ways to accessorize your bag, and can't really get outdated. Women (and some men) have been using bag charms and different straps with bags before these came out, and will continue to do so long after they are discontinued.

I think that if you can pair this perfectly with one of your bags, then it is worth getting. Although Bag Bugs and StrapYous had a spike in popularity before, they will remain as ways to accessorize your bag, and can't really get outdated. Women (and some men) have been using bag charms and different straps with bags before these came out, and will continue to do so long after they are discontinued.
Ok so that’s my next question - I have these two black bags : ysl sac de jour in the baby size and also this ysl :
upload_2018-8-4_13-51-30.jpeg
Will they go with this strap you think? Thanks!!

Ok so that’s my next question - I have these two black bags : ysl sac de jour in the baby size and also this ysl :
View attachment 4153688
Will they go with this strap you think? Thanks!!
This will match. I think the one that @TraceySH has will match your two black YSLs as well:
img_6208-jpg.4120584