does anyone have pics of the new Goyard st louis claire tote?

I must be the only who does not like it. i hounded my SA for the green one and when it came, I just could not buy it. I ended up leaving the store with Monte Carlo

Second here. When i first saw the green and yellow in Goyard Singapore, the first thing that came to my mind are "jungle" and "pineapple" (not in a nice way)! :biggrin:

I am considering a 2019 claire voie, for those that purchased last year how are the handles and canvas holding up? I've seen so many issues with handles and the St. Louis, wondering if this is a good buy.

I am considering a 2019 claire voie, for those that purchased last year how are the handles and canvas holding up? I've seen so many issues with handles and the St. Louis, wondering if this is a good buy.

Claire voie is thicker in material because of the innner paint. Its handles are the same as St Louis.

The 2019 version is out - and they introduce turquoise and pink!

Reactions: decorox and c18027
Claire voie is thicker in material because of the innner paint. Its handles are the same as St Louis.

The 2019 version is out - and they introduce turquoise and pink!
Thanks for the info! I've been on the list for a year and was just contacted yesterday with pics from my SA. Was totally shocked that he saved my info since I was only in once last year to inquire about the claire voie. I'm going today to look and possibly purchase.

Reactions: decorox