Reputable Sellers of Givenchy Bags!

Hi there, any progress on this? My friend just bought from ******* also and her hardware has broken after only two months. She's devastated!
Oh no. I feel her pain. Such stress. I rang ACCC, and then I lodged a formal complaint with my state consumer protection / fair trading (I’m in WA), which is still on going, but they have agreed to repair under warranty, after originally saying I was up for repair costs, just waiting on confirmation it includes the shipping. I had it less than 6 months.
I went to the Givenchy store when I was on holidays (we don’t have one here) they can do a side by side comparison and give you feedback, and spot anything that doesn’t match their bags. I would get her to contact the store she purchased & request it is repaired, under warranty. Feel free to contact me directly if you’d like. Wish her all the best, I’ll never buy from them again.

Oh no. I feel her pain. Such stress. I rang ACCC, and then I lodged a formal complaint with my state consumer protection / fair trading (I’m in WA), which is still on going, but they have agreed to repair under warranty, after originally saying I was up for repair costs, just waiting on confirmation it includes the shipping. I had it less than 6 months.
I went to the Givenchy store when I was on holidays (we don’t have one here) they can do a side by side comparison and give you feedback, and spot anything that doesn’t match their bags. I would get her to contact the store she purchased & request it is repaired, under warranty. Feel free to contact me directly if you’d like. Wish her all the best, I’ll never buy from them again.
Thanks for your reply! She's going to email them and see what their response is and go from there.

Thanks for your reply! She's going to email them and see what their response is and go from there.
Tell her to stay strong & stand her ground. If she doesn’t like their response, take it higher. View the ACCC website to get points on what is acceptable. I would say her bag would have the same points as mine:
* Item fit for purpose for intended use
* Length of time for which is reasonable for product to be used

Tell her to stay strong & stand her ground. If she doesn’t like their response, take it higher. View the ACCC website to get points on what is acceptable. I would say her bag would have the same points as mine:
* Item fit for purpose for intended use
* Length of time for which is reasonable for product to be used
Thank you!! Will pass this onto her asap.