Going off-roading: CLs in unusual places

Haha that’s one way!

I like your signature @PatsyCline by the way. Ever drifted while wearing CLs :smile:?
Driving my Focus RS in heels is verboten. DH is a lawyer, and told me he doesn't need me getting a lawsuit because I had an accident while driving in heels.
1.jpg

It's a pain to take my heels on and off, but wearing slip-on flats does give me better feel of the pedals.

I love driving after it rains. The RS has a drift mode, it's so much fun sliding the car around the corners, then giving it gas and steering to correct the slide.

I've heard they're great in the snow, but I hate the cold too much to ever want to live somewhere where it snows.

Reactions: MMaiko
Driving my Focus RS in heels is verboten. DH is a lawyer, and told me he doesn't need me getting a lawsuit because I had an accident while driving in heels.
1.jpg

It's a pain to take my heels on and off, but wearing slip-on flats does give me better feel of the pedals.

I love driving after it rains. The RS has a drift mode, it's so much fun sliding the car around the corners, then giving it gas and steering to correct the slide.

I've heard they're great in the snow, but I hate the cold too much to ever want to live somewhere where it snows.
Lovely blue colour on your car! Your DH is nice and sensible though, bet he keeps you out of trouble. :P

I can understand your love for drifting though, I did a snow driving lesson once and that was so much fun.