made to order/tailor made/commande speciale - Horizons

Wow!! What an amazing experience! I don’t think my budget would reach the Horizon Commande anytime soon. However I’ve been wanting a leather brush role for my Special Japanese makeup brushes. It basically looks like those canvas rolls H used for their cutlery (fork, knife etc). So I wonder if H would be able to make me something like that in leather :smile: I guess I need to ask my FSH SA abt that. She would probably think I’m nuts having it made just for my makeup brushes LOL

Thank u so much for sharing and I hope your beauty will arrive very soon!!

This is EXACTLY what Horizon is about. You can always enquire, they do SLGs as well and can customise it to fit your brushes and probably monogram or personalize it in some way. We collected our bags a while ago.

This is EXACTLY what Horizon is about. You can always enquire, they do SLGs as well and can customise it to fit your brushes and probably monogram or personalize it in some way. We collected our bags a while ago.

Gosh, thank you for encouraging me to ask about it :smile: I think I’m just hesitant asking about it as I’m not a VIP or have spent anywhere near a VIP. My SA has mentioned abt customization before but I didn’t give it much thought as I assumed those are for bags/larger items only. But I for sure will ask her next time. Hope I don’t embarrass her LOL

Oh my goodness, u have collected yr Special beauty! I know u can’t share pics but I hope you are 10000% happy with it. Does SC have a special stamp on the items, like horseshoe for SO? It’s a forever piece of art!

Reactions: periogirl28
Gosh, thank you for encouraging me to ask about it :smile: I think I’m just hesitant asking about it as I’m not a VIP or have spent anywhere near a VIP. My SA has mentioned abt customization before but I didn’t give it much thought as I assumed those are for bags/larger items only. But I for sure will ask her next time. Hope I don’t embarrass her LOL

Oh my goodness, u have collected yr Special beauty! I know u can’t share pics but I hope you are 10000% happy with it. Does SC have a special stamp on the items, like horseshoe for SO? It’s a forever piece of art!
Good luck to you! The bags both have horseshoes and mine has my initials. My DH’s has a very special interior embossing designed by him.

H skateboards, boxing gloves, car seats, private jet cabins...interesting article about how the atelier works with clients to produce one-of-a-kind products. Interesting point about these items being “costly” vs “expensive” - the latter is about price, whereas the former is about the quality, workmanship and planning that go into producing it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...side-the-secretive-herm-s-sur-mesure-workshop

H skateboards, boxing gloves, car seats, private jet cabins...interesting article about how the atelier works with clients to produce one-of-a-kind products. Interesting point about these items being “costly” vs “expensive” - the latter is about price, whereas the former is about the quality, workmanship and planning that go into producing it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...side-the-secretive-herm-s-sur-mesure-workshop
Great article! Thank you for posting this! :heart: