pocket friends travel with handbags!

Yesterday, it’s was a children bookstore in the afternoon and Garden by the bay at night.

View attachment 4139736

View attachment 4139737

Today, it’s Jurong bird park during the day time.

View attachment 4139738

View attachment 4139740

And since there’s a special event to celebrate the 45-year anniversary of Singapore zoo called Rainforest Lumina where they turn the zoo during the night into a dimly lit park complete with all kind of lighting effect and interactive games, we just can’t miss it.

View attachment 4139746

View attachment 4139748

It’s a world-tour Lion King tomorrow at the martini and I’m still blank after that. Perhaps we’ll figure it out. [emoji28]

How fun! The zoo at night looks magical. Enjoy your trip!

Reactions: vink
Yesterday, it’s was a children bookstore in the afternoon and Garden by the bay at night.

View attachment 4139736

View attachment 4139737

Today, it’s Jurong bird park during the day time.

View attachment 4139738

View attachment 4139740

And since there’s a special event to celebrate the 45-year anniversary of Singapore zoo called Rainforest Lumina where they turn the zoo during the night into a dimly lit park complete with all kind of lighting effect and interactive games, we just can’t miss it.

View attachment 4139746

View attachment 4139748

It’s a world-tour Lion King tomorrow at the martini and I’m still blank after that. Perhaps we’ll figure it out. [emoji28]

Hope it doesn’t get too tiring! I went to Jurong Bird Park on my first visit to Singapore about 20 years ago. I had a very nice time!

On my recent travels, I always include free days in the itinerary. Sometimes you need to recuperate first before embarking on the next leg. [emoji3]

How fun! The zoo at night looks magical. Enjoy your trip!

Thanks! They did a pretty good job with that event. I’m glad we went. [emoji4]

Hope it doesn’t get too tiring! I went to Jurong Bird Park on my first visit to Singapore about 20 years ago. I had a very nice time!

On my recent travels, I always include free days in the itinerary. Sometimes you need to recuperate first before embarking on the next leg. [emoji3]

Normally, I do that, too, but it’s not only is this time. There’re family’s friends with us and they’re leaving before us so we’re quite in a rush to accommodate them. We’ll rest along the way. [emoji4]

Reactions: bakeacookie
It’s a Lion King broadway show today and no photo from me. We went back to Garden by the bay again since we didn’t get into the domes last time and since it’s close by. I’ll blame myself for not doing enough research on this and simply laugh out loud when I see this after climbing up the stairs for 7 stories to see this! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] My gosh! The best joke of the day! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

IMG_4408.jpg

We stumbled on this light and sound show on our way back home. We didn’t mean to see it today, but since it’s there, we stopped by just to take a peak. [emoji4] Sorry for a bad shot. I was just waiting for DD. I plan to go back though. Some other days. [emoji4]

IMG_4421.jpg

It’s Universal Studios tomorrow and it’s going to be tough. [emoji28] DD and I don’t like haunted house while the family friends love it. [emoji28] Well, I think I’ll sneak out and take her to Sesame Street. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nothing much at USS. It’s amusement park, but DD got called on the big stage and although she looked nervous, it went well. I can’t believe she even raised her hand and volunteered it herself. I’m so proud of her. [emoji4]

IMG_4439.jpg

Since we’re already been here, we know what we like and don’t like and what we want to try. She went on her first real rollercoaster. I’m not sure if I just woke up the monster, but I’m definitely a chicken. [emoji28] I tried it just because she’s dying to get there and the queue was so short since it’s already late. [emoji28]

Then, a mandatory science center. [emoji4] I try to find at least one or two for each of our trip. DD loves this one and we all had good time.

IMG_4500.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

This fire tornado demonstration is super cool!

IMG_4501.jpg

Reactions: bakeacookie
Then, the SEA aquarium. We’ve been here before and I didn’t think about repeating it until a family friend wanted to go so here we’re again. But DD loves it very much. I guess our next trip, I still have to add another in. There’s no way to escape, I guess. [emoji28] But not that I mind. [emoji4]

IMG_4547.jpg

And then, it’s the SEA MM meet up. [emoji4] Thank you so much for @soramillay and @jaspearl to come. I’m sorry I spend lots of time on food, but I was seriously starving. [emoji28] I’ve been deprived of a decent meals for some time already. All the fried food at museum and amusement park are just sad. [emoji28] Besides, everything looks so good! [emoji28]

45b130d2-738b-4e87-836c-cc81db2a5c72.jpg

Afterward, it’s night safari for us. I forgot to take photo though. [emoji28] (no offense, but I like the one in Chaing Mai much better).

And that’s it for today. [emoji4]

Thank you so much for the girls to come meet me. It’s actually my first time doing something like this. Normally, it’s just one of my close friends who knows how crazy I am about bags and we feed each other off or just give a blunt opinion whether we like it or not. [emoji28] Its been a very fun time. Thank you! [emoji4]

Then, the SEA aquarium. We’ve been here before and I didn’t think about repeating it until a family friend wanted to go so here we’re again. But DD loves it very much. I guess our next trip, I still have to add another in. There’s no way to escape, I guess. [emoji28] But not that I mind. [emoji4]

View attachment 4143790

And then, it’s the SEA MM meet up. [emoji4] Thank you so much for @soramillay and @jaspearl to come. I’m sorry I spend lots of time on food, but I was seriously starving. [emoji28] I’ve been deprived of a decent meals for some time already. All the fried food at museum and amusement park are just sad. [emoji28] Besides, everything looks so good! [emoji28]

View attachment 4143801

Afterward, it’s night safari for us. I forgot to take photo though. [emoji28] (no offense, but I like the one in Chaing Mai much better).

And that’s it for today. [emoji4]

Thank you so much for the girls to come meet me. It’s actually my first time doing something like this. Normally, it’s just one of my close friends who knows how crazy I am about bags and we feed each other off or just give a blunt opinion whether we like it or not. [emoji28] Its been a very fun time. Thank you! [emoji4]
Your DD is really experiencing a well rounded learning!

I'm so happy with your MM meetup!! I hope another time I will be able to join. :smile: What a happy international experience I'm sure!

Btw, who owns the Port Calista? (or is not Port?)

I have not tried the night safari in Singapore nor Chiang Mai, but I had the lovely chance of going on an elephant ride in Chiang Mai. In all my travels, it's one of my most memorable experiences!

Reactions: vink
Your DD is really experiencing a well rounded learning!

I'm so happy with your MM meetup!! I hope another time I will be able to join. :smile: What a happy international experience I'm sure!

Btw, who owns the Port Calista? (or is not Port?)

I have not tried the night safari in Singapore nor Chiang Mai, but I had the lovely chance of going on an elephant ride in Chiang Mai. In all my travels, it's one of my most memorable experiences!

Oh... you have to. I don’t want to brag, but the experience in Chaing mai one is much better. I think it’s best so far.

The Calista is port and belongs to Jaspearl. It’s very pretty. [emoji4] I’m permanently putting on my leather list. Maybe one day I’d get to go visit you. DH actually planning a trip for triathlon in the Philippine. [emoji28] I’m sure that’s within a couple of years. [emoji4]

Reactions: soramillay
Oh... you have to. I don’t want to brag, but the experience in Chaing mai one is much better. I think it’s best so far.

The Calista is port and belongs to Jaspearl. It’s very pretty. [emoji4] I’m permanently putting on my leather list. Maybe one day I’d get to go visit you. DH actually planning a trip for triathlon in the Philippine. [emoji28] I’m sure that’s within a couple of years. [emoji4]
I might just get that Theia/midi in Port Merinos after that photo and you vouching for the leather. :smile: I originally wanted it in fuchsia pink color. But I just got my Ferragamo tote, so MM fuchsia for a shoulder carry bag is out of the equation for now.

Oh that will surely be exciting! Let me know if you will be here for much longer than a layover!! :smile: My oldest sister's hubby also joins Iron Man events, who knows your DH might be in one of those events here.

I might just get that Theia/midi in Port Merinos after that photo and you vouching for the leather. :smile: I originally wanted it in fuchsia pink color. But I just got my Ferragamo tote, so MM fuchsia for a shoulder carry bag is out of the equation for now.

Oh that will surely be exciting! Let me know if you will be here for much longer than a layover!! :smile: My oldest sister's hubby also joins Iron Man events, who knows your DH might be in one of those events here.

Yes. Hubby is actually planning for iron man Cebu right now. He said if he doesn’t get a slot for Tokyo marathon, probably he’ll apply for it next year. [emoji28]