Ebay ''Goody'' bag

von

:)
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
A while ago i bid on a mystery shopping bag on ebay mainly because it was a charity auction, anyways i didn't expect to win it but i did, it came today full of a load of rubbish and a fake paddy:tdown:

not impressed to say the least.

Blech, sounds like a buncha junk. Burn, burn, lol.

The best are the woot.com bag of crap (these mystery bags sell out within a minute whenever they are up). They usually have crap, some useful and some silly, but they put some cool things in some like xbox or ipod

I honestly didn't think i'd win, i presumed it would have make up of perfume, something like that, it's not just a fake paddy, it's a fake paddy with the ''crystal'' lock and key:yucky:

Oh I'm so sorry. In my opinion, a bag of junk and perfume/cosmetic samples would be acceptable for my "charity donation" but the presence of a fake bag would make me angry. :sad:

Yeah, I never ever ever believe anything on eBay is for charity and never bid on those mystery boxes. I too want to see what im bidding on.

Sorry you got scammed!

hi
sorry it didnt come with anything you liked. I also always wondered what was in those mystery auctions. Ive seen some where the higher the bid the more "goodies" come in it but ive always been too afraid to bid

was it the one in the fake chanel carrier bag??
I saw a couple of those and thought hello since when did chanel but chanel PARIS on there carriers

ho hum
its still not good charity or no its counterfeit