Vintage Blue Zircon Right Hand Ring—cool or weird?

I thought of this thread today when I saw an amazing pair of blue zircon stud earrings at Shreve in San Francisco. The color was quite deep and they were stunning.
D9DC6ECA-AA89-4456-90BF-F6AFBCD13936.jpeg

CoastalCouture I’m guessing the studs you saw were much deeper blue, but I actually want a pale blue green color pair.

What do you guys think of these? I love the pool blue (sorry, couldn’t get a great pic) color of the 5mm, but the 6mm are the right size for my ear. The 5mm are almost a paraiba color just not neon.

View attachment 4148115

CoastalCouture I’m guessing the studs you saw were much deeper blue, but I actually want a pale blue green color pair.

What do you guys think of these? I love the pool blue (sorry, couldn’t get a great pic) color of the 5mm, but the 6mm are the right size for my ear. The 5mm are almost a paraiba color just not neon.

Yes, much deeper. They did have that neon like quality too.

C14E1520-1E32-4FAE-A134-CCA1EF59778B.jpeg
View attachment 4148115

So I decided to keep the pool blue zircon studs even though they are a little small at 5mm. I just love the color. I’m experimenting with diamond jackets to give them more presence. Here’s the best one so far. Sorry, I need a manicure:oh:

Reactions: whateve