What kind of car do you drive?

I am going to buy Audi Q3 (2016) soon. I have already made an appointment with a mechanic from https://vinz.co.nz/ service. The service provides an overview of the vehicle’s condition and appearance, at the time of inspection. Also comments on potential WoF defects and faults that may require attention.

Reactions: Sferics
2018 Audi SQ5
I test drove/considered everything: Mercedes GLC(?) & GLE 43 AMG, Jaguar Fpace & Epace, bmw m40i x3, BMW X5, RR sport, velar, Land Rover Discovery, Alpha Romeo Stelvio & I'm sure I'm leaving some out. Chose the sq5. It's our 4th vehicle with this brand and it just felt right. I wasn't even going to look at this but the minute I drove it I knew this was it. I had settled between 2 choices and thought I'd drive the Audi since I had to go past the dealership anyway. I'm glad I did. Loving it [emoji4]

Last edited:
Reactions: Charles
Just traded in my first car 2011 Chevy Cruze, for a 2018 Subaru Crosstrek.
Not a luxury car, but has everything I need, including the ability to drive in rough conditions. My last car had a lot of issues, but I've heard nothing but good things about the reliability of Subaru. I've been very pleased with the comfortable ride so far, and been getting a lot of use out of the sunroof this summer!

Note: Reference photo from google, but mine is in this color. :smile:

Attachments

• P2200846-640x480.jpg
    P2200846-640x480.jpg
    214.4 KB · Views: 427
Spent a little over 20 000$ on maintenance over four years on my Mercedes c class and on the last maintenance visit they quoted another 3000$ so I dropped it like a hot potato.

I’ve switched to a Subaru Legacy and am pleasantly surprised by its ride qualities because Montreal roads and the low profile of the C class were a nightmare for alignment and the suspension.

Attachments

• BF8B7A8E-E930-491E-8A7E-FDDE91CD587C.jpeg
    BF8B7A8E-E930-491E-8A7E-FDDE91CD587C.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 312