Ladies of London - Bravo - Season 3

cafecreme15

Jan 5, 2015
I haven't come across a thread specifically for season 3 or a recent thread for the show in general, so I thought I'd make one! If there is one already in existence and I just missed it, please feel free to close this and direct me to it! I am very excited for this season, and I believe filming wrapped a couple of weeks ago. I am hoping for an early-mid fall season premiere. Based on the pictures I've seen of the ladies filming, I think everyone except Anabelle is back, who has been replaced by a woman named Adela King.

Personally, I am most excited to have Caroline Stanbury back on my television! Although she can be rather mean-spirited at times, I love her bad ass attitude and her style. Between getting to "keep up" with Caroline and watch the scenes unfold in my favorite city in the world, I never miss a week! Looking forward to chatting about the show with everyone!

Was Caroline Stanbury a good friend of hers? Wasn’t the funeral today? She’s so shallow goes along w her regular insta stories I mean I would be crushed if indeed she had been a good friend.

Was Caroline Stanbury a good friend of hers? Wasn’t the funeral today? She’s so shallow goes along w her regular insta stories I mean I would be crushed if indeed she had been a good friend.
She's in Miami with her children and husband. I think they lost touch since the show, so I wouldn't expect her to cancel her family vacation and fly to London for the funeral.