What's Inside Your LV?

Sorry to be nosy :smile: but what do you keep in your Neverfull pouch? Mine collects dust for the most part so I'm always looking for inspiration from those who use it. :smile:

Hi, I don’t always use it but I had a small pack of tissues and a compact mirror and earphones. A few receipts also. As a clutch input my empreinte key pouch as a small wallet, makeup compact and a lipstick with my 6 key holder and phone

my most loved bag of 2016....
View attachment 3571565
-chanel small quilted wallet in lambskin
-korres lip butter in jasmine
-korres body butter in jasmine
-chloe perfume
-nars lipgloss in turkish delight
-ysl lipstick in #1
-charlotte tilbury lipstick in kim k.w.
-mac blot powder
-id badge and book for clinicals
-dita sunglasses
-iphone 7
-bmw key fob
-house keys
That’s hysterical! Your contents are almost identical to what I carry. NARS Turkish delight is one of my fave pale pink glosses! I’m a makeup junkie too. My friend has gotten me into Chanel eye shadows. We’re both into makeup and can spend hours in Sephora! Lol! I love your mm LV. I almost bought the pm for my sister today but I think it’s too small. This is the medium sized Neverfull right? I love the white more than the brown, but my sister likes either one. I’ll only buy from a seller with a receipt or return policy in the US, not Japan. If I had to return it for being fake, it would probably cost a fortune. Not worth the risk.