Workin' a Part-time.........join the PT Club!!!

Thanks. I have tried to rub some lubriderm earlier and she is already looking less dry. I will buy the lbm for handles only cream as I read great results for dark handles.
Lubriderm is ultimately the wrong product for your leather. You're far better off using a product specifically for leather, the posts recommending Lubriderm are outdated. I personally wouldn't dye her!

Reactions: suzie w
Lubriderm is ultimately the wrong product for your leather. You're far better off using a product specifically for leather, the posts recommending Lubriderm are outdated. I personally wouldn't dye her!
Really? Thankfully i only got one coat then. I plan on having her cleaned once I go back to Qatar although not too many bag spa there. Hopefully they can clean and moisturize her well. And no dye! She looks naturally beaut enough for me.

Reactions: muchstuff
Thanks. I have tried to rub some lubriderm earlier and she is already looking less dry. I will buy the lbm for handles only cream as I read great results for dark handles.
That is a good idea. In fact I will have to try LMB for handles only too. If you get it and use it let me know how it works. Does it clean dark handles or it protects them from getting darker?
I have never used Lubriderm on my bags. What I have used on all Bal bags to get them nourished is the Balenciaga cream which I stopped as it would go off in a few months and Leather Honey which is wonderful for Bal bags.

That is a good idea. In fact I will have to try LMB for handles only too. If you get it and use it let me know how it works. Does it clean dark handles or it protects them from getting darker?
I have never used Lubriderm on my bags. What I have used on all Bal bags to get them nourished is the Balenciaga cream which I stopped as it would go off in a few months and Leather Honey which is wonderful for Bal bags.
Muchstuff advised against lubriderm, so will try the professional cleaners when i go back to work overseas. Will give some shoutouts to the lbm for handles only once i get some, it is said to make the handles cleaner and less dark coz of the removed oil or something.

Reactions: cat1967
Thanks! PT is great bag. Easy to carry and has plenty of room. I have 6:biggrin:. Last posts in this thread are mine. Hasn’t anybody else joined to us since last summer??? As Christmas present I purchase Rubisse. It.’s gorgeous red:heart:

Attachments

• DD551362-A9B6-43DB-9E25-322F2C45D7B5.jpeg
    DD551362-A9B6-43DB-9E25-322F2C45D7B5.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 5BFD6698-D747-4E65-B8E8-103E5554EAB2.jpeg
    5BFD6698-D747-4E65-B8E8-103E5554EAB2.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: IntheOcean
Thanks! PT is great bag. Easy to carry and has plenty of room. I have 6:biggrin:. Last posts in this thread are mine. Hasn’t anybody else joined to us since last summer??? As Christmas present I purchase Rubisse. It.’s gorgeous red:heart:
That is another pretty bag! I have Anthracite GRGH, Black GGH and Cassis GSH. The two first are the old ones with the Giant Giant HW. Cassis has a thinner strap and smaller HW.
The PT and Work if I am correct are discontinued if I am correct. But there are plenty on the resale market, some in excellent condition. If you take care of them they can look like new for a very long time, like mine do.
Generally, I don't think people buy a lot of Balenciaga bags as they did ten years ago, which is the time I joined tPF and started the Bal addiction.

Reactions: Confection10