Hermes herbag

I speak to SA in Brussels and she told me that Hermes after 10 years of production have decided to discountine Herbag model. Would it worth to keep it and then resel later?

Hi, do you like your herbag? I think it is a beautie, why wouldn't you want to use it for a while? or did you buy it for other reasons?

I have a herbag and I never use it because it is so hard to get in and out of. I am thinking about selling it but want to hold on to it for a while to see what happens with the price when it is no longer available. I have a few pen marks inside one of the bags and called the Beverly Hills store to see if there is anything they can do to get the pen marks out, she is out of town until next week.

I think it is a great summer bag.... to use whenever I don't dare my birkin or kelly ....it's a bit hard to get easy using the closure system.

I phone today to a Hermes store and they told me about at least 3-4 types of H herbag, on ebay is the basic one, mine is more expensive. it is retail for 3000 euro, i am thinking to sell it for 2000 at least.

Just bought a canvas PM sized yesterday. Retail was US$1850. They also had one like yours for US$2850.

On ebay the all canvas range from about US$500 to US$1000. You don't see too many of the vibrato leather, but the asking price is in the US$1200 -1500 range, from what I recall.