Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I think I’m going to stop trying. Both items I wanted are now OOS in my size. It’s weird because I got two cancellation emails for OOS (apparently the order had gone through twice), but I don’t see anything in my order history. I’m hoping if it comes back in stock later, even after the presale, I can show them my cancellation email and get it price adjusted.

Reactions: annagirly
None of my orders from 2:00AM CST have been shipped yet.

I need feedback! Which one is the most versatile?

28regpg.jpg

I think the theory one is most versatile, and I love cashmere in a coat! The plaid mackage is so nice, too.

Btw, I just got a notification on my phone that my Nordstrom card was charged for the “delivered” order (I think it’s because I added my Nordstrom card to Apple Pay that they notify me about every new charge.) So be careful submitting multiple times, especially if you’re buying with a debit card!!

In better news, all but one item from my early morning orders have shipped (26 out of 27, not bad!). One of the kennebunk blankets shows as shipped but with no shipping info available, though I never got a shipping notification for it. I noticed that a few hours into the sale this morning that color (ginger/mango) wasn’t even listed anymore to order so I think it sold out early. Hoping it actually shipped, since they never did send an email. Only item that hasn’t shipped is a Michael Stars top.

Right now all of my items are showing an estimated delivery date of July 18th. I remember last year a lot of my orders came sooner than the initial estimate though, so fingers crossed. I’ll post a list of everything I bought a little later today. Right now I’m very glad I got up at 3am. My husband thinks I’m slightly crazy but he knows how much I look forward to the sale each year, so he’s happy I’m happy. Thankfully he let me sleep in and got our daughter ready for camp this morning without needing my help. I’m a little terrified to see what her hair is going to look like when I pick her up in a few hours LMAO.

Haha - same to the bolded! He came down at 5 AM to tell me I have no respect for sleep and went back to bed lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed two orders last night/early this morning (mostly beauty). One with overnight shipping and the other for two day shipping. Neither has shipped yet.

I also want to order a couple more things, but based on all of the problems people are having I'm not sure it is worth it to try right now.
This! I placed two orders at 3:30 with overnight shipping. Not showing shipped yet. I'm literally praying they go through. I had several orders canceled last year & I had a reorder/cancel pattern that was a hot mess. Do not want a repeat which is why I shelled out the extra dough for shipping. Always crazy that I read every year of Nordstrom shipping regular orders faster than express randomly.

I don't like to be negative so...

On a positive note, thanks to THIS thread & all the wonderful people who posted pics here, I felt more organized & had a clearer concept of what I needed/wanted than any other year. Y'all are the best!

Please ship. Please ship. Please ship....

This! I placed two orders at 3:30 with overnight shipping. Not showing shipped yet. I'm literally praying they go through. I had several orders canceled last year & I had a reorder/cancel pattern that was a hot mess. Do not want a repeat which is why I shelled out the extra dough for shipping. Always crazy that I read every year of Nordstrom shipping regular orders faster than express randomly.

I don't like to be negative so...

On a positive note, thanks to THIS thread & all the wonderful people who posted pics here, I felt more organized & had a clearer concept of what I needed/wanted than any other year. Y'all are the best!

Please ship. Please ship. Please ship....

In the same boat as you!! I also paid for overnight shipping and so far only 1 of 45 items have shipped. Praying I get a shipping notification soon!

One of the bloggers i follow...Erin from busbeeatyle mentioned she was having trouble ordering and she was annoyed as the website did the same thing last year... I always figured that they just sent the bloggers their items. Not that they had the same issue as the regular folk

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I follow Erin too. I really like her.

Anyone else not seeing an order after having it go through and getting a confirmation number? I just placed another order and don't see it in my account summary, and I never got an e-mail confirmation even though I have the confirmation number. I'm crossing my fingers it goes through... I don't want to have to contact customer service >.<

I placed several orders less than an hour after the sale went live, and none of mine have shipped yet either. I know Nordstrom uses Fedex to ship to my location, so I'm not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.