Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Haven’t posted in a while due to inactive scarf wearing...On a Summer Day 140 silk AW 18 with barenia fauborg mini roulis.

View attachment 4128717
lanit,
This ensemble is so beautiful! I love your On A Summer Day 140 silk. This design translates perfectly in a large format. Looking at these scarves makes me feel as if I am walking through downtown! Your new BF mini roulis is dreamy!!!

You know me by now... Whenever any new H joins my small collection - and this does not need to be a bag... ;) - it usually gets modelled and posted more or less immediately... :blush: So let me share with you my first CDC (Cavale) combined with my Mini Plume II:
View attachment 4129813
Okay... You will get the full picture, too... There was suddenly somebody bombing my mod pic :giggle:
View attachment 4129817
Love your whole outfit. Twins on the scarf. What color is the bag?

Reactions: Sammy Royal
You know me by now... Whenever any new H joins my small collection - and this does not need to be a bag... ;) - it usually gets modelled and posted more or less immediately... :blush: So let me share with you my first CDC (Cavale) combined with my Mini Plume II:
View attachment 4129813
Okay... You will get the full picture, too... There was suddenly somebody bombing my mod pic :giggle:
View attachment 4129817
You are rockin this ensemble Sammy! The CDC has been at our store in neutral colors ( black, tan and white). Looks fab on you and with your plume too.

Love your whole outfit. Twins on the scarf. What color is the bag?
Thank you, dear scarf1! It is rose pourpre! These pics are not doing the colour any justice, though...
You are rockin this ensemble Sammy! The CDC has been at our store in neutral colors ( black, tan and white). Looks fab on you and with your plume too.
Thank you so much, dear lanit! Yes, they had a blue/white one in our store, too. This might have been easier to combine - but I fell in love with this colourful one immediately...

View attachment 4129813
View attachment 4129817

Love the accessory coordination!

View attachment 4129813
View attachment 4129817
Absolutely gorgeous! Everything!