Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Yes, the hem is a darkish yellow and was one of my favorite features of this CW. It is a very elegant and sophisticated CW. And I loved the turquoise pop!

Didn’t choose any from the new collection because I want to see more. I would like to get at least another design before I double-up on the Acte III. I’m very happy with my Acte III. Love the purple clouds and I think it’s a great CW for me because I don’t have much of that in my collection.

I was so surprised about the difference in shade and hue of all the CWs of this design from the online pics! I walked in with my heart set on CW23 and now, after seeing the amazing CW15, I’ve had to walk away to think about it. Plus, I want to see more CWs. My SA mentioned a couple that he thinks will be gorgeous and he promised to call the minute they come in

What a sweet thing to say! Well, if Hermès ever decides to do a geriatric page, I may apply for the job LOL

Haha! Well, the store found floating in never never land in their inventory ONE Flamingo Party special edition created for the Miami store opening. It is so special because in the banner it states “Hermès Miami” which is perfect because the design features Florida species. I own two Flamingo Party scarves and one was SO similar to this CW, but I couldn’t let that one go and I took it! The other was the Ugo Gattoni made for the Battery Park Conservancy which I never got when it came out. So, I got it as well. I feel slightly guilty for deviating from my programmed course of new season purchases, but as @momasaurus told me, these are special and I know I would regret it later.

Ooo pictures????

I was blown away by CW7 of Acte III. It is so subtle, elegant and sophisticated. The turquoise is quite vibrant and, at first, I wasn’t impressed with that patch lying flat, but it’s amazing when tied. Here it is as promised, @bunnycat. View attachment 4129314 View attachment 4129313 View attachment 4129312 View attachment 4129311 The Baobab Cats are trickling in. Here’s one more CW. This is such a gorgeous scarf that really must be appreciated IRL. Can’t wait to see more CWs. This one was amazing tooView attachment 4129310 View attachment 4129309 Last time I tried on the Astrologie Nouvelle in the black/white with the green hem. This is the navy/white with the orange hem. It is a stunning scarf. And that jacquard!! I see one definitely in my future. View attachment 4129307

Beautifully modeled - you tie them so well too

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Dear @BBC and @hannahsophia, here are some pics of the Battery Conservancy and Flamingo Party scarves I got yesterday. So, i went looking for AW18 scarves and walked away with two past special editions. Love my new SA who has gotten to know my tastes and called me to alert me to these. 315D1453-992F-4624-A248-8F24233A1341.jpeg 270776A7-A72E-4769-9477-3C970B753892.jpeg Here is my Flamingo Party party and some details from the FP Miami boutique special edition. 5D787630-2454-475B-A34E-8EA7CAF3B186.jpeg 8F131BA4-EB0A-4940-AB6F-B49264353469.jpeg B8C5ED93-1AC0-4F89-9993-0EEF57D150D3.jpeg 442DC042-9218-412D-B2ED-08140368AAFE.jpeg E6FB2788-D865-4FD2-9DEC-FFEF0E71613A.jpeg

Dear @BBC and @hannahsophia, here are some pics of the Battery Conservancy and Flamingo Party scarves I got yesterday. So, i went looking for AW18 scarves and walked away with two past special editions. Love my new SA who has gotten to know my tastes and called me to alert me to these. View attachment 4129747 View attachment 4129744 Here is my Flamingo Party party and some details from the FP Miami boutique special edition. View attachment 4129738 View attachment 4129736 View attachment 4129735 View attachment 4129734 View attachment 4129733
Wowowow!!
<faints>

Dear @BBC and @hannahsophia, here are some pics of the Battery Conservancy and Flamingo Party scarves I got yesterday. So, i went looking for AW18 scarves and walked away with two past special editions. Love my new SA who has gotten to know my tastes and called me to alert me to these. View attachment 4129747 View attachment 4129744 Here is my Flamingo Party party and some details from the FP Miami boutique special edition. View attachment 4129738 View attachment 4129736 View attachment 4129735 View attachment 4129734 View attachment 4129733
Twins on the battery park. Love that teal hem on the Miami FP. Amazing that they still had one!

Gorgeous fifi!

Both very special, congratulations

It's great having these special editions, plus I can see they're going to look great on you which is still important even in the rarity

Hello everyone!
It’s been a long while since I last posted. Firstly, I want to thank Yodaling for providing such a wealthy online resource to preview each season’s new inventory and decide what we’re interested in. I await these photos anxiously and I cannot thank you enough dear Yodaling!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Looking at the pictures you posted, I had fallen in love with Tout En Carré, and I bought it today in blue. Here are pictures of the pink and blue versions. I tried on a whole bunch of other designs, but it never occurred to me that I should photograph any of them. Shame on me for not being as selfless and sharing as Yodaling! I will know better next time. I had a hard time choosing between these two, so my SA offered to take my pictures, and pictures of both colors in case I decided to exchange it when I got home. I love it even better at home, I will not exchange it. So here are the pictures!

upload_2018-7-12_19-12-33.jpeg

upload_2018-7-12_19-13-5.jpeg

I have to also thank all the lovely ladies who have been posting their new season finds, and graciously modeling them for us, it’s wonderful to see them modeled, they all look so beautiful, thank you all!❤️

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-12_19-13-33.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-12_19-13-33.jpeg
    194.8 KB · Views: 831
The Miami Flamingo is gorgeous. I love mine. The colors are beautiful. Congrats.

Yes, the hem is a darkish yellow and was one of my favorite features of this CW. It is a very elegant and sophisticated CW. And I loved the turquoise pop!

Didn’t choose any from the new collection because I want to see more. I would like to get at least another design before I double-up on the Acte III. I’m very happy with my Acte III. Love the purple clouds and I think it’s a great CW for me because I don’t have much of that in my collection.

I was so surprised about the difference in shade and hue of all the CWs of this design from the online pics! I walked in with my heart set on CW23 and now, after seeing the amazing CW15, I’ve had to walk away to think about it. Plus, I want to see more CWs. My SA mentioned a couple that he thinks will be gorgeous and he promised to call the minute they come in

What a sweet thing to say! Well, if Hermès ever decides to do a geriatric page, I may apply for the job LOL

Haha! Well, the store found floating in never never land in their inventory ONE Flamingo Party special edition created for the Miami store opening. It is so special because in the banner it states “Hermès Miami” which is perfect because the design features Florida species. I own two Flamingo Party scarves and one was SO similar to this CW, but I couldn’t let that one go and I took it! The other was the Ugo Gattoni made for the Battery Park Conservancy which I never got when it came out. So, I got it as well. I feel slightly guilty for deviating from my programmed course of new season purchases, but as @momasaurus told me, these are special and I know I would regret it later.
You are hardly geriatric but I'd rather see lovely ties and knots around the neck than last year's pix of scarf as swimsuit! LOL.
So glad you got the special edition scarves!
I thought of you yesterday because I wore the special edition Canada scarf to the boutique. (One does occasionally try to dazzle the SAs, right?) I mentioned having driven all the way to Montreal to get this scarf and the SA said - oh we had a bunch of these come in. LOL! REMEMBER how it was supposed to be only available in Canada????!!!!

SOOOOO glad you decided to get these! They are perfect for you.

You are hardly geriatric but I'd rather see lovely ties and knots around the neck than last year's pix of scarf as swimsuit! LOL.
So glad you got the special edition scarves!
I thought of you yesterday because I wore the special edition Canada scarf to the boutique. (One does occasionally try to dazzle the SAs, right?) I mentioned having driven all the way to Montreal to get this scarf and the SA said - oh we had a bunch of these come in. LOL! REMEMBER how it was supposed to be only available in Canada????!!!!
Really? Was that at Madison?

Reactions: momasaurus