So Happy - My Bleu Nuit Kelly!

Hello, here is my reveal (as promised) of my first Kelly!
My beautiful Bleu Nuit Togo 32cm with PHW!
Thank you so much to all of you who gave me advice and were so sympathetic when the bag that was originally reserved for me came in after a year’s wait and wasn’t the right specifications after all.
I was disappointed then because my SA had told me many times that that Kelly was the last Bleu Nuit bag the store would ever receive, so I thought that was my last chance for my absolute perfect colour.
I’m just amazed and so impressed that they managed to get this for me!

The first time it took a year for the bag to arrive, for the second it took a couple of months!
I’ve always got the impression that Hermes as a company is not very organised and things usually seem to take a really really long time to happen, but this was so efficient. I’m so grateful that they made it happen.

So I got my happy ending, hooray! :smile:
It is so beautiful, the perfect bag for me. Sorry I can’t take a picture that shows the blue properly, and somehow it doesn’t look as nicely shaped in my photos as it does in real life. But it is so pretty and so special to me as my graduation present and a marker of lots of things in my life.
Thank you again to everyone!

Maybe someone high up in Hermes saw your thread about your rough time? Stranger things have happened. [emoji2]

Your bag is beautiful and definitely worth the wait! The Twilly you chose looks great with it. Congrats!!

Reactions: ElegantRascal
Maybe someone high up in Hermes saw your thread about your rough time? Stranger things have happened. [emoji2]

Your bag is beautiful and definitely worth the wait! The Twilly you chose looks great with it. Congrats!!
Oh gosh, does that happen? That would be rather embarrassing if they worked out who I was! Well anyway I'm just so grateful and happy - and thank you so much!

Oh gosh, does that happen? That would be rather embarrassing if they worked out who I was! Well anyway I'm just so grateful and happy - and thank you so much!
I doubt that happens. I was just joking. And if it did, you shouldn't be embarrassed. You have gone through a lot recently and everyone is entitled to vent or have feelings about stuff. I'm glad everything worked out.

Reactions: ElegantRascal