HK Chanel Girls, Help w Prices Pls....

Hi Rica! (we got same names ;) )GST is HKD 14,400, PST is around HKD 9000+ (not sure, forgot) and the Bubble Quilt Bowler is HKD $23,700 (as far as I can remember from the look book).

The expandable, out of stock here. Saw a black one only from Milan Station Secondhand Shop in Tsim Sha Tsui last time I got there, but didn't even bother to ask how much is it. LOL.

Hope that helps! :biggrin:

Hi Rica! (we got same names ;) )GST is HKD 14,400, PST is around HKD 9000+ (not sure, forgot) and the Bubble Quilt Bowler is HKD $23,700 (as far as I can remember from the look book).

The expandable, out of stock here. Saw a black one only from Milan Station Secondhand Shop in Tsim Sha Tsui last time I got there, but didn't even bother to ask how much is it. LOL.

Hope that helps! :biggrin:

thanks so much rica!:tup:

Rica,

HK Chanel store just received a lot of black expandable flap and the price is HK$22400. I bought one even though I got a black expandable tote. There is no other colors avaiable at this moment. But my friend from another forum told me that they are all sold out again.

Bubble quilt is also sold out at HK store. You could try the store at airport, they should have stocks left.