Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely!
It's Vladimir R today. My blue cw of Ich Dien, a special ed of British Heraldry released for the Charles & Diana wedding yonks ago. I think there were at least 3 cws: the purple, this blue with red accents, plus a blue without red accents that I have spotted on Pinterest but never seen IRL,
View attachment 4128218
Very pretty!

Hahah. So thats why it is sometimes difficult for me to sleep, not our two big dogs lying on me.
Seriously one majestetic scarf should be in every collection.
And now you know!! :lol:

These 2, Father and Son, are my second most fave artists (after Ledoux), so i have quite a few pieces to contribute this week :biggrin:
Minuit au Fb, gavroche, Space Shopping, carre, Noel 2 carres and 1 gavroche, King Tut, carre, Sous le Cedre, carre, Les Trois Mousquetaires, carre,
I love your Sous le Cedre with that dress!! :love:

I missed a day -- did we show Dimitri's pair of 70 cm scarves featuring the horse atop the H Mothership on Rue Faubourg? Released in 2010/11 and 2014.
The first is Quand Soudain ("When suddenly"), which begins in the upper left corner with "Au meme moment, a Paris, toute etait calme" ("At the same moment, in Paris, all is calm"). In the center, the horse suddenly comes to life and gallops off the roof with the note a suivre ("to be continued") at the bottom right.
The second is the continuation: Minuit au Faubourg ("Midnight on Faubourg") when the horse clearly has a new job as "Super H."
View attachment 4128469
This pair was followed in 2017 by Space Shopping (gavroche and 90cm, but alas, no 70) as our fanciful "Super H" oversees a galactic Hermes shopping spree.
View attachment 4128475
(That's my interpretation, anyway!)
A fine interpretation! :yes:
Quand Soudain is on my grail list (at a reasonable price point) I just love it!

Greetings from Amsterdam with de la Mer au Ciel today

View attachment 4128513
Lovely Croisette - wonderfully colorful! :love:

IMG_1499.PNG
Thanks Moma, yes, those puny, little labels saying 100 pst Silk or sth (the scarf's back into hiding!) and ca 1,5-2 cm when doubled/folded. My first H Cliqueties from ca end of the seventies I think sports the same one :smile: Sure Marietuchet has written about labels somewhere but haven't bokmarked it. :smile:

Edit: Here is a link to an article describing various H labels, and a picture of the same type of label I described above.

These 2, Father and Son, are my second most fave artists (after Ledoux), so i have quite a few pieces to contribute this week :biggrin:
Minuit au Fb, gavroche, Space Shopping, carre, Noel 2 carres and 1 gavroche, King Tut, carre, Sous le Cedre, carre, Les Trois Mousquetaires, carre,
Sigh! 3 Noels ! Twins on the dark blue border one, but love your others as well!

Reactions: ksuromax
Status
Not open for further replies.