Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off topic, but here is Act III from the new season (CW 04).

Went to the store to look at some leather colors and walked out with this guy. Not the colors I generally get, but I have been trying to diversify away from red scarves lately. View attachment 4126871

This one's a beautiful choice for you AnnaE! There's definitely enough beautifully saturated red in it to make a red lover happy!

Reactions: AnnaE
New Springs. My very first Hermes scarf, purchased in F/W 2009.

I recall going to the boutique on Bloor Street and spending some time with an SA (no longer there) to choose this scarf at the old scarf counter. When I paid for it, he said "perhaps I will help you with your next scarf too."

I laughed and said "No way. This is the ONLY Hermes scarf I will ever buy."

And now, approximately 30 scarves later, New Springs continues to bring me good karma. This is the scarf I wear when I need the odds in my favour.

New Springs 1.jpg
New Springs 2.jpg New Springs 3.jpg

I recall going to the boutique on Bloor Street and spending some time with an SA (no longer there) to choose this scarf at the old scarf counter. When I paid for it, he said "perhaps I will help you with your next scarf too."

And now, approximately 30 scarves later, New Springs continues to bring me good karma. This is the scarf I wear when I need the odds in my favour.

View attachment 4127303
View attachment 4127306 View attachment 4127307
Love the story and the scarf! We are twins, I'll wear mine later this week! :flowers:

Reactions: Toronto Carre

View attachment 4127303
Beautiful colors in this one!

View attachment 4126987 View attachment 4126986 View attachment 4126982 As promised, my very blue Orchids. Also, very much belated for Momasaurus, my two Les Normands, think the cream one is an original issue, tiny double label and soft hand, the last one brand new, but again, the borders more intense blue than on the photo. Edit: photos in wrong order when uploading, sorry but can't fix it:smile:
Thanks eliwon for your blue orchids, beautiful!

La Marine a Rames by Ledoux, but finished by Valdimir Rybaltchenko
View attachment 4127356
Sous le Cedre [emoji173]️
View attachment 4127357
(ps - sockmonkey photobomb in first pic - bwaahahahahahah [emoji38])
Both are gorgeous, Coookiefiend!

This one's a beautiful choice for you AnnaE! There's definitely enough beautifully saturated red in it to make a red lover happy!

Thank you for your kind words! I am still a bit tentative about it and haven't taken the label off. I really feel like it's good to diversity my accessory color choices, but green is just not a color that comes naturally to my wardrobe...

Reactions: ninakt and bunnycat
View attachment 4126987 View attachment 4126986 View attachment 4126982 As promised, my very blue Orchids. Also, very much belated for Momasaurus, my two Les Normands, think the cream one is an original issue, tiny double label and soft hand, the last one brand new, but again, the borders more intense blue than on the photo. Edit: photos in wrong order when uploading, sorry but can't fix it:smile:

Love this blue! So sumptuous.

Yesterday, New Springs:
View attachment 4127006
Today, Les Amazones Special Edition Parfums, by Philippe Ledoux & Vladimir Rybaltchenko as noted on the stirrup:
View attachment 4127007

Love the rose in the stirrup!

Reactions: FizzyWater
:roflmfao:

And fabulous ties on those scarves! I'd never seen the Rames scarf until y'all began discussing it!
:biggrin: Thank you! I think I saw it for the first time last year - either ABQ2ATL or Momasaursus might have it. It has a very linear quality to it, a very interesting print. :smile:

Thanks eliwon for your blue orchids, beautiful!

Both are gorgeous, Coookiefiend!
Thank you so much Croisette! :flowers:

Er, someone asked for a picture of Tuiga flat (sorry, I've lost all my quotes):
View attachment 4127010
And eagle asked about the color - it's actually a dark almost brownish red - no pink, no orange - not a cheerful red at all, but I like it.

I've also seen it online in a sort of sand color, and in a navy, both of which are striking. Piwigo shows an aqua which is quite delicate.
That was me... thank you so much!!! :flowers:
I hadn't realized that Tuiga was a sailing vessel... wow, how gorgeous is that? :love:

View attachment 4127303
Funny story! I'd bet we all remember our "first"... and how we had no idea what we were starting! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.