Best Workhorse Reveal

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
So, I was stalking this bag since I got an email ad about it at the beginning of the year or season (don‘t remember anymore)!

When it got into sale, I was still torn because it was still pricey and not so dressy as my usual bags.
Then it was sold out. SOLD OUT. I was devastated. BUT, it eventually popped up again during sale and then I was fortunately fast enough to snatch it!

And it just arrived! Wanna see?!

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

Everything is so nicely packed for the travel! [emoji1]

IMG_1452.jpg

IMG_1453.jpg

Any guesses?! [emoji6]

Hm, I guess most people are still at work or whatever... [emoji28]

I‘ll continue the striptease anyway:

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

Yay, Bayswater Backpack in oxblood!!!

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1458.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

The leather feels fabulously thick and smells divine... Still the bag is pretty lightweight. Love everything sofar.

So now: I have been recherching the forum and the internet before my purchase. There were only few rather older threads about this bag.

Are there other owners of this backpack and what are their experiences with it?
Does it slouch with time (I rather dislike slouching... I like it boxy)?
How has it hold up with use?
I would love to hear other experiences and whether other owners love their bag!

I have a Bayswater backpack too and it’s so useful. I first ordered the oxblood but exchanged for a clay as the oxblood was a bit too strong a colour for me—much as I love it.

I actually sometimes lie on
My bed with it next to me to smell it’s lovely leather

Great bags!

I have a Bayswater backpack too and it’s so useful. I first ordered the oxblood but exchanged for a clay as the oxblood was a bit too strong a colour for me—much as I love it.

I actually sometimes lie on
My bed with it next to me to smell it’s lovely leather

Great bags!

Thank you!
Btw: We have the same name! [emoji1]

I was also deciding between oxblood and clay. Clay is a beautiful neutral shade!

I finally choose oxblood because I thought it fit my wardrobe better and I intend to use it for work, too (chic and useful!). I already have a Hopton in oxblood and so I already knew what color to expect. [emoji1]