Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
My 2 cents on this wonderful thread, I’m super excited and curious to see how this new leather develops with time, I have read all the posts and see every photo, thanks for sharing.

Birkin 30 Barenia F with GHW

View attachment 4124791

Here paired with Twillys from the new collection, Rocabar color 16, IMH it looks far more interesting at the back side.

View attachment 4124792

Congrats! She’s beautiful!

My 2 cents on this wonderful thread, I’m super excited and curious to see how this new leather develops with time, I have read all the posts and see every photo, thanks for sharing.

Birkin 30 Barenia F with GHW

View attachment 4124791

Here paired with Twillys from the new collection, Rocabar color 16, IMH it looks far more interesting at the back side.

View attachment 4124792

She’s gorgeous! And a unicorn with that GHW! You don’t see that often!

Reactions: NewHermesParent
She’s gorgeous! And a unicorn with that GHW! You don’t see that often!

Thank you so much, ITA with you about hardware, I’ve got two different Gold Birkins, one 35 Fjord and one 30 Togo, both in Paladium. I always thought Gold was more classic with PHW but I must say that the deep caramel shade of Fauve is yummy with golden hardware. Thank you for all the great photos and info that you have posted on this thread, it’s very useful info.

@okiern1981 - how’s the patina on your lovely BF coming? I was thinking about your lovely posts the other day! My BF has not gotten out much except for a few photo ops as I’ve been traveling [emoji22]

I took a pic the other day, and forgot to post it on here. I was talking with a TPF friend off forum about BF, and the subject of patina came up. Here it is! 9F41E0F2-5962-453C-B275-1CAFD1D57625.jpg