Coach Soho Slim Crossbody

Ok, finally joining in with Beechwood. I've been intrigued with this bag but never saw in person until today. I also was wanting something in beechwood and the swagger crossbody didn't have me sold due to the suede. I saw this one today and I knew it was the winner. I picked up the card case at the outlet to use with it.

I present beechwood...

View attachment 4109210

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Love it!!

Very pretty!! I'm keeping my Denim Link and still on the fence about keeping the second- Black Tea rose. Only because I've never had two of the same style purse before. I like to have varied styles. But these do seem super functional when you are just out for the day. I plan on taking my Denim next week for vacation to be hands free, and a nice size to throw in my tote on the plane. But do I really need two? Not sure yet.
I have the black tea rose it's gorgeous! Not to mention it goes with everything! So I would say it's a keeper! [emoji2]

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: Runnurse21
Ok, finally joining in with Beechwood. I've been intrigued with this bag but never saw in person until today. I also was wanting something in beechwood and the swagger crossbody didn't have me sold due to the suede. I saw this one today and I knew it was the winner. I picked up the card case at the outlet to use with it.

I present beechwood...

View attachment 4109210

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

The outlet has their own selection of zipped card cases now? I've been wanting one in a different colour/leather! What did their colour selection look like?

The outlet has their own selection of zipped card cases now? I've been wanting one in a different colour/leather! What did their colour selection look like?
I was at a combined men's/women's store and they were in the display cases on the way to the register. From what I saw, in leather there was pepper (in the picture above) and a blue chambray shade ( don't remember the official name.) They also had some other material (coated canvas?) in a few different patterns. The leather ones were $19.

ETA, it was $22.80. looked at receipt wrong. Savings were $19 and leather is sport calf.

Last edited:
Reactions: faintlymacabre
I was at a combined men's/women's store and they were in the display cases on the way to the register. From what I saw, in leather there was pepper (in the picture above) and a blue chambray shade ( don't remember the official name.) They also had some other material (coated canvas?) in a few different patterns. The leather ones were $19.

ETA, it was $22.80. looked at receipt wrong. Savings were $19 and leather is sport calf.

Thanks for the info! The Pepper colour looks great.

When I bought my card case, the description online said Sport Calf, but the leather looks NOTHING like yours. I think it was actually that water buffalo leather they use on the men's boxed wallets and such, and it scuffs up like a m-f-er.

Reactions: holiday123
Thanks for the info! The Pepper colour looks great.

When I bought my card case, the description online said Sport Calf, but the leather looks NOTHING like yours. I think it was actually that water buffalo leather they use on the men's boxed wallets and such, and it scuffs up like a m-f-er.
It's a really soft leather but I think the pebble texture might hide the scratches better (hopefully.) The inside is leather too.

Soho owners - are you able to fit more in the bag as it gets broken in? I'm struggling to fit a card case and tiny sunglasses case right now. It seems as soon as I put my phone in the bag pocket, it makes the inside compartment seem really tight. Wondering if it'll ease up with use?

Reactions: MooMooVT
Soho owners - are you able to fit more in the bag as it gets broken in? I'm struggling to fit a card case and tiny sunglasses case right now. It seems as soon as I put my phone in the bag pocket, it makes the inside compartment seem really tight. Wondering if it'll ease up with use?
I feel like I can fit quite a bit. Wooly zipped case, sunglasses (no case), iphone 7, lipstick, keys (fob + 6 keys), pen. I think there's a pic of WIMB on this thread. I'll skim for it.

Reactions: holiday123
Joining the club with 1941 red! I can see how these can be addictive. I feel like I need one in Flax. [emoji23] I'm so tempted to see if my SA can find one. I was surprised the 1941 red was still available.

Joining the club with 1941 red! I can see how these can be addictive. I feel like I need one in Flax. [emoji23] I'm so tempted to see if my SA can find one. I was surprised the 1941 red was still available.
Love flax! Have her find 2 lol.

What wallet are you using in this? I'm struggling. I like my cash to be flat vs. folded so it's not so bulky, but can't seem to find a wallet that fits and lets my bills remain unfolded...I don't usually carry much cash so it's not an issue, but wanted to bring this to Vegas and well if you've ever been to Vegas you know you put $100 in a machine and pull out a bunch of $1 and $5's haha. Maybe I need a money clip?