Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse!!

Hi ladies I'm new to Michael Kors was always a Coach lover. I am purchasing a black Hamilton with silver hardware I will post pictures when I pick it up. I was wondering if someone could tell me what sizes do the Hamiltons come in ?
Congratulation on buying av very beautiful bag! To mye knowledge the Hamiltons comes inn three sizes; the NS (north-south the lagest one), the European version ( a bit bigger than the EW with middle compartement and only sold in Europe ), and the EW ( East/west), without the middle section and smaller. I recall seeing a Hamilton mini av while back, but not recently. Then you have all the other Hamilton versions like the traveller etc, but I personally don' t consider them amongst the original Hamilton versions as they were launched not long ago.

Reactions: LovingLV81
Congratulation on buying av very beautiful bag! To mye knowledge the Hamiltons comes inn three sizes; the NS (north-south the lagest one), the European version ( a bit bigger than the EW with middle compartement and only sold in Europe ), and the EW ( East/west), without the middle section and smaller. I recall seeing a Hamilton mini av while back, but not recently. Then you have all the other Hamilton versions like the traveller etc, but I personally don' t consider them amongst the original Hamilton versions as they were launched not long ago.
Thank you for the welcome. My Hamilton is 9 x 12 inches so is that a mini ?

I cant believe its been a year and two days since last post in the lonely Hamiltons Clubhouse!!! Does this mean love for this classice MK style is now forever gone? I have cherished this style since it came out in 2010, finally bought my first in 2015 and have a 10 of them unused or barely used Im now thinking of purging...…...but truly love this style so. Anybody have any thoughts about them?

I still love them and carry. I have six of the classic N/S and two travelers that came out later. I just don't see them anymore in stores. I love them and don't see getting rid of them anytime soon. I especially love the N/S for work and carrying my computer back and forth.

Hi I’m thinking of the same thing! I have 10 plus and loved them but now I find them too heavy to carry. I have 4 new unopened one and the specchio ones too. I gave some to my sis who uses them for work. I wish I can find a collector who will appreciate them and sell them my whole collection!

I cant believe its been a year and two days since last post in the lonely Hamiltons Clubhouse!!! Does this mean love for this classice MK style is now forever gone? I have cherished this style since it came out in 2010, finally bought my first in 2015 and have a 10 of them unused or barely used Im now thinking of purging...…...but truly love this style so. Anybody have any thoughts about them?
I remembered your pictures that you posted! They are beautiful bags but as I get older they are too heavy for me to carry. I tried selling them on eBay but only get little offers or low ballers! I want to keep them but they just take up space and collecting dust. I wish I never bought so many!

They don't make them anymore? do they? i want one just haven't found one in the "right" condition or size... I still see them while out however.

Those are very timeless colors Ubo. I remembered the black with SHW very hard to come by. Luggage was my first mk love. I have 2 spechio hamiltons in luggage and coffee. I have never use them. They are so big on me.
Btw miss chatting with everyone in here when board was more lively! Do you still have all your selmas?

Reactions: keishapie1973
Those are very timeless colors Ubo. I remembered the black with SHW very hard to come by. Luggage was my first mk love. I have 2 spechio hamiltons in luggage and coffee. I have never use them. They are so big on me.
Btw miss chatting with everyone in here when board was more lively! Do you still have all your selmas?
Yes, Nan246. I still have all my Selmas, too! And still use them regularly. They are classics along with the Hamiltons.

Reactions: Nan246