*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Got these during sales :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:
Hubby ordered them for me although he's not too thrilled about them.
I told him that I cannot always walk on 100m heels. :noworry:

keopump flat - The multi color studs and crystal are stunning. I am totally in love with them :heart:
I got a small bags with extra studs but not the crystals. Anyone know if it's normal or the store forgot or lost the crystals?
View attachment 4118512

trezuma kid 85 - I was looking for a pair of nude shoes since some time. This one is perfect with its height. They are very stable and comfy. I think I will be able to wear them for the whole day. :biggrin:
View attachment 4118513
Congratulations! Great sale find both are beautiful!!

Got these during sales :biggrin::biggrin::heart::heart:
Hubby ordered them for me although he's not too thrilled about them.
I told him that I cannot always walk on 100m heels. :noworry:

keopump flat - The multi color studs and crystal are stunning. I am totally in love with them :heart:
I got a small bags with extra studs but not the crystals. Anyone know if it's normal or the store forgot or lost the crystals?
View attachment 4118512

trezuma kid 85 - I was looking for a pair of nude shoes since some time. This one is perfect with its height. They are very stable and comfy. I think I will be able to wear them for the whole day. :biggrin:
View attachment 4118513

You really should give the 100mm heels a try dear. With a little practice I know you could do it and making hubby happy could have a lot of "benefits" don't you think ?

You really should give the 100mm heels a try dear. With a little practice I know you could do it and making hubby happy could have a lot of "benefits" don't you think ?

Oh! I definitely know the benefits to make the hubby happy. :biggrin:
Actually, I would never buy and CL shoes by myself since they are too expensive. My hubby was the one who saw the Pigalle Follies dragonfly back in December, he loved them very much and ordered them for me at full price. That was my first pair CL. These are my 2nd and 3rd. :biggrin::biggrin: I am very happy that they were on sales.

Went to the Galleria in houston to pick up a purse from Saint Laurent and couldn't resist the Louboutin store.. ended up with these :biggrin::cool: so comfy and they were on SALE!

nlq7g7.jpg

My new Pigalle Follies 100 Nappa Shiny arrived today. Was a bit of a meh feeling opening though! I’m not sure it’s because they are not patent like my other pairs but I just feel as though these look TOO plain? (I also took my So Kate’s back as they were IMPOSSIBLE for me so bought these as my alternative)

Anyone else got nappa shiny shoes? Do you wear them out out or do you normally leave them as work ones?

Attachments

• A71723DD-B6B1-4D6C-9043-B6C8AE8ACFD4.jpeg
    A71723DD-B6B1-4D6C-9043-B6C8AE8ACFD4.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 1,189
  • BF0FC87B-8D04-4DE3-A5AA-3873833E4074.jpeg
    BF0FC87B-8D04-4DE3-A5AA-3873833E4074.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 1,189
My new Pigalle Follies 100 Nappa Shiny arrived today. Was a bit of a meh feeling opening though! I’m not sure it’s because they are not patent like my other pairs but I just feel as though these look TOO plain? (I also took my So Kate’s back as they were IMPOSSIBLE for me so bought these as my alternative)

Anyone else got nappa shiny shoes? Do you wear them out out or do you normally leave them as work ones?
I have this same pair, and they are hands down my most worn pair! Comfy and they go with everything. I wear them to work or out when there will be significant distances to walk. I love mine!

Reactions: Jasmine Carter

I'm happy for you that you found the perfect pair of heels. Congrats and do wear them often and well.

I wear mine for work and for going out. I love my Pigalle Follies 100 as they are such a versatile heel.

Loubitag Paillette in Ballalla flats - Ever since i saw this CL drawn pattern i’ve been hunting for them in an easy to wear style. So excited to have found a pair from the capsule collection, made even more special by teeny tiny sequins that add sparkle.

D18FC76A-ECD5-472E-AD9D-8255E5ED29F2.jpeg
Janitag 60mm - i love Liberty London prints so couldn’t resist them paired with Louboutin. Look forward to wearing these on my upcoming Amalfi Coast holiday
D15416A4-303D-4B40-8C62-D2420855FDF2.jpeg

IMG_1610.jpg

Joining the CL club and sharing my first pair! Fifille 70mm in navy blue patent [emoji4] I’d wanted a pair of navy blue pumps for a while and I’m on the taller side so I prefer lower heels even though I love the look of really high heels! I couldn’t pass these up when I saw them. I’m now going through the process of stretching them to try and make them a bit comfier as they’re pretty tight on my toes!