Hermes Bracelets for Men

And my Apple Hermes Watch. Now I’m thinking an Evelyne. What color do you think is suitable for a man? View attachment 4124072

I love ur Rallye strap ... that’s the one I’m contemplating to get ... wish it comes with Fauve on the inside [emoji3]

Yes ... if you have not have one ... you need to get the Evelyn ... a very practical bag
I love my Evelyn 33 Gold Clemence leather ... the other nice colors I believe for men are the Etain, Etoupe, Gris Asphalte or even the orange
IMG_3931.jpgIMG_3943.jpgIMG_3944.jpgIMG_3931.jpg

I love ur Rallye strap ... that’s the one I’m contemplating to get ... wish it comes with Fauve on the inside [emoji3]

Yes ... if you have not have one ... you need to get the Evelyn ... a very practical bag
I love my Evelyn 33 Gold Clemence leather ... the other nice colors I believe for men are the Etain, Etoupe, Gris Asphalte or even the orange
View attachment 4124111View attachment 4124112View attachment 4124114View attachment 4124111

Thank you so much for the reference photos! Are you based in the San Francisco area or in Asia? I have never seen the Evelyne in Orange at any store. I’ve been to Hermes in Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, Bangkok, Indonesia, Las Vegas and San Francisco and none have orange or etain in stock :sad: only pink and the new style bag in black which I don’t like.

Yes if you can, get the watch. But maybe you should wait until September to see if they will release Apple Watch 4. Only 3 months away :smile:)

Reactions: Dr. H
Thank you so much for the reference photos! Are you based in the San Francisco area or in Asia? I have never seen the Evelyne in Orange at any store. I’ve been to Hermes in Tokyo, Singapore, Manila, Bangkok, Indonesia, Las Vegas and San Francisco and none have orange or etain in stock :sad: only pink and the new style bag in black which I don’t like.

Yes if you can, get the watch. But maybe you should wait until September to see if they will release Apple Watch 4. Only 3 months away :smile:)

I totally agree with you ... I love the Apple H watch 3 ... I had it since it first launched ... in fact that’s the H thing I wear 24-7 since I acquired itIMG_4008.jpgIMG_4010.jpgIMG_4015.jpgIMG_4019.jpgIMG_4024.jpgIMG_4028.jpgIMG_4039.jpgIMG_4020.jpg[emoji3]