What Goyard Are You Wearing Today?

I went to the NYC boutique for the first time a couple weeks ago. I wasn't sure I was going to get anything but then they told me I could get customization with anything that I wanted. When I found out I could get my dog painted on something, I was sold. I finally picked it up today! :smile:
I know you did this months ago, but I didn’t know you could have them PAINT YOUR DOGS:eek:
I’ve never opted for personalization...I just assumed you had to pick one of their designs and that the ‘personalization’ just consisted of choosing the color combo and placement.
How did this work...? You emailed a photo, or had to enclose an actual printed photo...? Can you designate how much of the dog you want, or they automatically just do the face..?
:panic:

I know you did this months ago, but I didn’t know you could have them PAINT YOUR DOGS:eek:
I’ve never opted for personalization...I just assumed you had to pick one of their designs and that the ‘personalization’ just consisted of choosing the color combo and placement.
How did this work...? You emailed a photo, or had to enclose an actual printed photo...? Can you designate how much of the dog you want, or they automatically just do the face..?
:panic:

I know, I was unaware of all the things they could do until the SA showed me pictures of all the things people have done. I just emailed a picture of my dog and then they had the artist sketch out what it would look like. They also have to send to Paris to get it approved. I think you can tell them how much of your dog you want but they have limited space to put on smaller items (like wallets). Usually the SA or artist will discuss placement and sizing. I think it's definitely worth it!

202118F9-1192-45C8-8437-8CB0B71C42AD.jpeg
I know, I was unaware of all the things they could do until the SA showed me pictures of all the things people have done. I just emailed a picture of my dog and then they had the artist sketch out what it would look like. They also have to send to Paris to get it approved. I think you can tell them how much of your dog you want but they have limited space to put on smaller items (like wallets). Usually the SA or artist will discuss placement and sizing. I think it's definitely worth it!
Yes, I guess they want approval to make sure they aren’t installing anything obscene on their pattern.
Thank you for responding!! Personalization is now completely appealing.

Reactions: jessie_nash
Your pup is so cute! That face!:heart::heart:
He loves fashion. New clothes coming in, he MUST see. If it becomes clear it’s something for HIM, he gets terribly excited and will lift each foot without being prompted so you can pull the sleeves on then preens around like he’s walking for Versace. So it’s fitting he adorn such finery as Goyard. I have a yellow STL that might be good, or maybe black/black and he can painted in a bright color.