Selling your Balenciaga

And about in USA? Trying to sell my classic city balenciaga in great condition on ebay, posh and mercari but no success yet ! Need to sell asap! Thank you

Enviado do meu iPhone usando PurseForum

I sold my baby on poshmark today for $600 but the 20% fee that they charged me is so ridiculous that I almost changed my mind and keep it! I want the coach rogue tea rose, is why i sold it but my blue and burgundy balenciagas I wont sell for anything [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
That's usually the reason I sell something too...there's something else I want more!

Reactions: babibarbie
Just received a quote from a online reseller to sell a few Bal bags that I don't use anymore. Wow, can't believe how worthless the bags have become... $300 for a bag only used 2-3x. Not even sure if it's worth selling at this price point:frown:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    848 bytes · Views: 127
Just received a quote from a online reseller to sell a few Bal bags that I don't use anymore. Wow, can't believe how worthless the bags have become... $300 for a bag only used 2-3x. Not even sure if it's worth selling at this price point:frown:
Even in a depressed market you'll almost always do better selling on your own...