Diamond Bands (Eternity Rings)

These are gorgeous together. I am a big fan of sapphires and diamonds together. What a great stack of rings you have, lucky lady!

Me too! I love sapphires!
Thank you so much. I think I got lucky bc of their size.. He's had them sitting a long time bc they can't be resized. After my "trade in" the two new eternity rings only cost me $250 out of pocket!

2 more!!

I really need to stay out of this new jewelry store where I purchased my new diamond hoops.

I had a gaudy diamond cluster ring I don't wear anymore. My new jeweler and I played "let's make a deal" and I traded my ring for these 2 little eternity rings:
Both are 18k white gold and both fit perfectly, which never happens as my finger is a size 5.25

One is an antique thin diamond eternity band.
The other has strips of sapphires and tiny diamonds. I love the sleekness of it.

The larger band is my wedding band.
I like the way the three look when together. I wNt to try different combos with my E ringView attachment 2964163

I'm now on jewelry ban!
Thanks for letting me share!

The trio of rings look great together!

Hi ladies! So, hubby and I are in the market for a new ring as we are celebrating a milestone in our lives together. I wanted a new eternity ring and tried on three pieces.

First up is this diamond eternity ring in rose gold settings. IMG_5331.jpg

Then this diamond eternity ring in white gold. IMG_5334.jpg

And finally this emerald number in yellow gold. IMG_5336.jpg

Eventually, I chose the emerald number as it was a stone i have never had in my jewelry box. I also don’t own a yellow gold ring as yet and thought it would be timeless looking! But I also really like the white gold so I will KIV for the next big celebration!!

The ring has been resized and the sales lady rang me up this afternoon to upsell a pair of emerald earrings..I told her I will consider..;) I don’t think I will buy the earrings, slightly too matchy for my taste. Plus when I head out at night, I swear by my statement earrings since I do not wear necklaces.

. IMG_5388.jpg