Celine Chitty-chat club!

Hi, everyone. I bought my first Celine this summer on Tradesy. It was a navy blue Phantom and so beautiful. The bag was delivered to me and in perfect condition-- just as it was described. The seller even provided a certificate of authenticity from Lollipuff. I recently decided that the bag was too big for my liking (I'm 5'3" and petite so I'm starting to gravitate towards smaller bags) so decided to sell it to Fashionphile. Fashionphile gave me a quote I was comfortable with and so I sent them the bag.... only to get an email from them yesterday basically telling me the bag is FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!! I did a quick google search of the seller and found lots of discussion on him here on the PurseBlog. He's been caught selling fake Celines and Pradas!!!! DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM "Bags2Impress". He is a CON ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, if you can avoid it, don't buy from Tradesy either. They don't verify authenticity and have the worst return policy ever (4 days or else). Ok, rant done. :smile:
Wow, I am sorry that happened to u. I bought from this seller before. I need to get my item authenticate. His feedback is 100%

Hi everyone! I am new here. I want to purchase a celine luggage bag- mini or phantom, but my concern is the fact that it can't be placed over the shoulder, I don't believe. I am a mom, so a only hand held option bag is not really something I want. BUTT- I love the celine luggage! Another issue is I can't do any of the smaller luggage bags because again, I'm a mom, so I shove too much stuff into my bag. The closest Celine store is 3 hours away, so I don't want to make the drive to check if I can put the bag on my shoulder only to find out I can't and then I have to drive home! Any one able to put the mini or phantom on the shoulder? Or any option to add a strap?
Hi, I am a mom and micro luggage is on my wishlist! I am 5'3'', so a mini is to big and heavy for me. I tried a mini on my shoulder and it was fine, also tried a micro also on my shoulder but I only had a shirt on and I am petite. But not sure if I can do it with a coat. That's why a bought small Phantom Cabas and it is a perfect bag for a mom!

Hello lovelies! So glad to see a chitty chat club in the Celine sub-forum :biggrin:

I'm a massive Celine fan living in the UK at the moment(was in Australia and Taiwan and Malaysia before this). I jumped on the Celine bandwagon after I lost my love for Chanel(due to price increases!)

I've got quite a few luggages and cabas so far:

1.Blue python luggage(the one in the ad campaign)
2.Denim mini (from a/w)
3.Grainy camel mini
4.Cobalt mini
5.Tri-color nano
6.Burgundy nano
7.Grey phantom with fluoro orange piping
8.Python tri-pochette
9.Red cabas
10. Black on black fur cabas
11. Black on white fur cabas
12.Burgundy cabas with clasp

And I've got a black box coming too!!! Can't wait to see what you ladies have :biggrin:

So jealous of you collection!

Does anyone know why some pieces from the Summer 18 collection didn't make it to stores/I don't see as available online? I'm specifically thinking of that boxy rectangular clutch but there are also some other bags I didn't see on the website unless I'm missing something.

I love Celine for clean, simple, elegant and practical bags. Even though I recently got disappointed with my purchase of a vertical cabas which I consequently returned I still want more Celine in my life! ;)
Could someone give me a brief description/wear and tear of phantom cabas small (or other size) tote? I’m planning to buy it but haven’t seen it irl yet.

I currently own a celine luggage micro in petrol color. But I recently fell in love with Celine luggage micro in Kohl color. If I can only have one celine luggage, should I get Kohl and sell petrol color, or should I keep petrol and let Kohl color go? Which color is more pretty in your opinion? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

I currently own a celine luggage micro in petrol color. But I recently fell in love with Celine luggage micro in Kohl color. If I can only have one celine luggage, should I get Kohl and sell petrol color, or should I keep petrol and let Kohl color go? Which color is more pretty in your opinion? Any input will be greatly appreciated.

I have a petrol trapeze and I have a cabas and a box in kohl. I find that I reach for the kohl more often but I think it’s due to the style of the bags. Petrol is a stunning colour whereas I see kohl as gorgeous but more neutral colour. I honestly love both so it would be such a hard decision as both are my favourite colours. Maybe look to the clothing colours you wear?

Thanks for the sharing. Between petrol and kohl, which colour do you feel more durable in terms of avoiding getting dirty and showing sign of wearing? I had tendency to get both colours but I feel ridiculous, especially I do not like nano, which means I will get both in micro. I will feel pretty bad if I do that. So I am looking for a convincable reason to choose one versus the other.

Has anyone seen the "liquorice" color in person and can describe what it looks like in real life? I have a chance to get the trio in this color and I believe it's a new color as I can't remember having heard of it before but some of the online images show it as a purple, a taupe, or a dark grey and I can't tell which it really is. Thanks for any info in advance!

Reactions: Sophia
Has anyone seen the "liquorice" color in person and can describe what it looks like in real life? I have a chance to get the trio in this color and I believe it's a new color as I can't remember having heard of it before but some of the online images show it as a purple, a taupe, or a dark grey and I can't tell which it really is. Thanks for any info in advance!

I saw the Liquorice color in the Trio and in the Frame bag with the Antique Rose combination. It's a beautiful color. It's really close to an Anthracite color with a subtle purple hint. I passed on it as it is so similar to my Black Trio. The bag is really light when it catches the sun, especially in the smooth lambskin Trios.

Reactions: fullgrain_maven
I have a lichorice mini clasp and I’ve seen a lichorice trio in my local Celine store. It’s a beautiful colour. In some light it can pass for black but in other light it’s a very dark brown black colour.

I saw the Liquorice color in the Trio and in the Frame bag with the Antique Rose combination. It's a beautiful color. It's really close to an Anthracite color with a subtle purple hint. I passed on it as it is so similar to my Black Trio. The bag is really light when it catches the sun, especially in the smooth lambskin Trios.

I saw some pictures of it on the luggage and other bags in pebbled leather and in those, it really just looked like a dark grey. Would you say it looked simply like a dark grey or more like a black?