Everything Barenia Faubourg

I know it can be confusing with different leathers called similar names, but this thread is for Barenia Faubourg only.

For the original (smooth) Barenia please post here:

Reactions: mmvv22
Joining the cluuubbb....!! I finally braved myself and pulled the trigger.. Introducing Miss B30 GHW Barenia Faubourg.... the smell out of the box is oh so heavenly..!!

IMG_7347.jpg

Thanx to all the ladies here (special thanx to lala), i managed to picked the matching twillies right away..

Posing here with my first ever rodeo
IMG_7348.jpg

okiern.. thank you for starting this thread... you ladies rock..!!!

Joining the cluuubbb....!! I finally braved myself and pulled the trigger.. Introducing Miss B30 GHW Barenia Faubourg.... the smell out of the box is oh so heavenly..!!

View attachment 4097256

Thanx to all the ladies here (special thanx to lala), i managed to picked the matching twillies right away..

View attachment 4097257

Beautiful, love the twillies, and a perfect combination with the Rodeo

View attachment 4097256

View attachment 4097257

Congrats ! She’s beautiful!

Reactions: marzipanchen

View attachment 4097256

View attachment 4097257

That's beautiful! I hope to own the same some day!

Reactions: honey

View attachment 4097256

View attachment 4097257

Gasp! What a stunning combo! This belongs in a magazine!