Oatmeal/Mastic OR Sandstone?

starsnhevn

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Okay.. I've seen them both next to each other, but I just can't make a decision. LOL. Anyone like one more than the other? Someone help me be less indecisive. LOL.

There is a Oatmeal Day bag that I like (preferred style) and a Sandston Flat Messenger bag that I've been looking at.... what do you all think? :smile:

Thanks in advance!!!

Stars...sounds like you have a difficult choice ahead. They both sound like winners. But...my vote would be for the Oatmeal Day. You like the color aspect in both but you prefer the style of the Day. Which is very different from a flat messenger. You have two pros for one, whereas I only hear one for the sandstone. Good Luck!

I vote Sandstone; not quite as dark as oatmeal, but dark enough so that you do not have to baby it.

Here is me with my Sandstone Hobo. :tup:

Attachments

• sandstone1.JPG
    sandstone1.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 361
attachment.php

OMG Becca!!! I love this! :nuts: Just curious...what are the dimensions? The Day seems huge to me but this looks smaller. Gorgeous!

The Day is a bit bigger than the Hobo - they are about the same width but the Day is taller and deeper. When the Day is worn and only half full they both look a similar size :yes:

Becca - I love your Sandstone Hobo :heart::heart: