Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so many of you for your lovely comments.
And Yes GNIPPOHS, I’m very blessed with lovely and wonderful SAs. Here’s a photo of my amethyst kelly dog for comparison. It’s lighter than the Aubergine. Will try to take another photo in natural light but I got home too late from work today. View attachment 4093331

Thank you for the comparison pic Kkho, v helpful. Gorgeous croc color and looks like its easy to match.... congrats again! :heart:

Reactions: Kkho
This year to date I have been offered a...

k25 gold ghw (amazing :smile:)
b30 etoupe phw

I passed on both because I have a podium order for a neutral that will be arriving within a few months. It's a b30 gris tourterelle togo phw. I am SUPER excited :happydance:about this bag!! But...last week I paid a visit to my favorite H boutique to see my amazing SA. :heart: I was looking to enhance my shoe collection but was destined to walk away with a much bigger prize! :flowers: My number 1, top of the list, holy grail color of a bag. I was offered a b35 malachite togo ghw! :yahoo:Ahhhhh, at last. I absolutely love this color and the size of this bag is great for everyday and travel. I am not a girl that is afraid to get good use out of her bags. This grande B will be my constant companion...until the next one! Hmmmm, what's up next??? :angel:

View attachment 4069190
it looks perfect and so neat!

Reactions: stillfabulous
Status
Not open for further replies.