Quota Bag Thread

Yeps! I’m also on bag #5. The only one thing that my SA mentioned when I got my 2nd B/K this year was “you know that you can only buy one every 6 months!” I was going to tell her that my last one was well over 6 mths sfo but turned out it wasn’t. It just felt much longer than that! Other than the 6-mth rule, my SA has been quite good at offering me pretty much what’s on the wishlist!
That's my understanding too on non-quota bags. I have bought 2 C24, 1 Lindy,1 Picotin, 1 Evie, 1 KP so far this year. I am pretty sure my SA has another surprise for me in June when I go to the store to get my diamond bracelet.

Last edited:
Reactions: marzipanchen
That’s a good point. I’ve been doing just that for the last three months. How is it that it’s only May? :sad:
It has been painful. And I was on my way to Paris to "cheat" on my SA (with her permission). Now that rumor has it that the systems are linked, I won't want to risk my B with scales and sparkles over something else. I tried to get my Mom to help me and she already told me to take a hike.

It has been painful. And I was on my way to Paris to "cheat" on my SA (with her permission). Now that rumor has it that the systems are linked, I won't want to risk my B with scales and sparkles over something else. I tried to get my Mom to help me and she already told me to take a hike.

Is Kelly cut/Kelly Pochette considered quota? Are they harder to come by than Bs or Ks? Thanks so much!

This is a great thread, thank you all for sharing your experience.
I know this is absolutely ridiculous, but I just brought home my 1st Birkin last week and cannot keep my mind off what the next one should be and when, oh when, I shall receive it. :smile:
Imagine that some of us had been doing the thumb twiddling for months. At first, it was just thumb twiddling,. Then we think about cheating on our SAs in Canada, Paris etc. And sometimes, we get ourselves other non-quota bags as pacifiers to cope with the situation.

Welcome to Team of Twiddling Thumbs!

Last edited: