First Hermes Reveal❤️

Congrats! You will find this a very versatile and practical bag and in a classic Hermes colour too.

great choice - bag and colour! i am sure your collection won't stop just here

i have two halzans and i want more :smile:

Congratulations on your purchase! Such a classic H color. May you wear it in good health.

Congratulations! Enjoy your beauty!!

Great choice! Congrats on this lovely piece!

Congrats on your first H bag!!

Halzan is a great choice

and a very nice reveal, thank you

Thank you everyone, I took her out today, so versatile, lightweight.. this leather is astounding!in your experience has it gotten softer, does it keep its form over time?IMG_6866.jpg

Thank you everyone, I took her out today, so versatile, lightweight.. this leather is astounding!in your experience has it gotten softer, does it keep its form over time?View attachment 4100224
My Clemence one has gotten softer as it was from the first few batches released, and unlined. My newer Barenia is lined and becuse of the leather, much stiffer. I think this bag is designed for a casual vibe and you should let it slouch and enjoy it.

My Clemence one has gotten softer as it was from the first few batches released, and unlined. My newer Barenia is lined and becuse of the leather, much stiffer. I think this bag is designed for a casual vibe and you should let it slouch and enjoy it.
i too agree with @periogirl28
my clememce one also got slouchy by just a bit which i do not mind, it keeps its shape; and the barenia one keeps its shape just like day 1