Scarves Scarf Of The Day 2018 - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more predators for the week.

The cute little fox on D un JA. Just managed to get him on top of one of the folds...

View attachment 4098943

3 gavorches tied together with Torana in the center with lions.

View attachment 4098941

Panthera :loveeyes": (post outdoor sunburn...) @Cookiefiend I *wish* I had gotten your pretty green and blue one!

View attachment 4098942

[emoji4] we are twins with JA (Love!) and cousins with Panthera!
Squeeee!
(Truly want a 90 in Panthera tho!)

Reactions: bunnycat
A few more predators for the week.

The cute little fox on D un JA. Just managed to get him on top of one of the folds...

View attachment 4098943

3 gavorches tied together with Torana in the center with lions.

View attachment 4098941

Panthera :loveeyes": (post outdoor sunburn...) @Cookiefiend I *wish* I had gotten your pretty green and blue one!

View attachment 4098942
Jardin Anglais is so,lovely on you, bunnycat!

Just arrived!! My new-to-me Tigre Royal 90 silk. :love: I don’t buy vintage designs too often, but I was in the mood for an iconic design in an original colorway. I believe this one may be from the first issue. It’s from an early issue anyway.

View attachment 4099012
Congrats on your find, HNN! Twinnies.

Actually, the shirt is cream (I think the photo is overexposed). It's an organic cotton Patagonia shirt that I think is undyed. I was wearing torn light blue jeans with it + Hermes sandals. Believe it or not, that is my work outfit (re: our earlier tech conversation!).

Getting coffee this morning -- Aux Portes Du Palais in green. Lots of tigers / peacocks / other animals. I have been trying to not reach out for a red scarf in the morning, which is normally my M.O., but it's challenging!
This is a nice change! When you don't wear red, do you feel you have to compensate with a change of makeup or something else? When I don't wear blue I can't figure out what to do.....

It's "Panda"monium at our zoo. The Giant Pandas have arrived - twin cubs male & female with Mum & Dad. Giant pandas have BIG claws. Actually "Scarf on Site" and "On theme" this time with my scarf Sichuan by Dallet - one of my favourite designers. Another big thank you to MarieTouchet for authenticating this scarf some time back on evil bay. It took several auction cycles for the vendor & I to agree on a "best offer".
View attachment 4097920 View attachment 4097917
Oh, wonderful scarf on site! And great photos!
I remember when the pandas came to Singapore, we sent a camera crew to the enclosure. They waited and waited, but all they caught on tape was one twitching butt :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.