Help! Mini Lin or Damier Im confused

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Ok so I have the Mini Lin speedy in Dune, I love it, it was my first LV bag. I usually love the accesorries. I love Damier, I'm not a fan of regular mono,I wanna go buy a new speedy right now, would it be stupid to get the mini lin in ebene, I love that one too or should I just get the Damier. Is it rediculous to have the same bag in 2 colors? I love both , but dont say buy both cause I cant I have to save my money for another important purchase. LOL help please . I'm going shopping tonight. I dont know which one to get. My boutique is out of the hampstead mm, so I was going to get that in august sometime. ahhhhhhhhh

I got the Damier!!!! yay It is very NO! matenience, gotta love that. I will get the mini lin ebene later. cause I do love those bags.

I love my ebene mini lin. If you love the mini lin that much I would get another one.

beljwl

I have mini lin ebene and adore it, but I vote Damier for you, since you already have Dune, I just got Damier passport cover, and really really love traditional damier... have fun tonight!