Experiences with the Gucci Marmont Camera Bag?

LizzieLV

Jan 13, 2018
Hi All :biggrin:

I wanted to touch base with the group to find out about people’s experiences with the Gucci Marmont Camera Bag.

I have been obsessed with this bag for about a year and I am thinking I’m about ready to take the plunge but I was checking YouTube and couldn’t find any decent reviews/wear and tear videos so was hoping some of you could help!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have it in the nude colour in the small size. I can fit quite a bit in it.

Love wearing it!! Have you gone in store to try it out? I was initially going to buy the soho but the marmot style won my heart. I like that I can flip it around for a more subtle look when I don’t want the gg in brass showing.

Reactions: LizzieLV
I have it in the nude colour in the small size. I can fit quite a bit in it.

Love wearing it!! Have you gone in store to try it out? I was initially going to buy the soho but the marmot style won my heart. I like that I can flip it around for a more subtle look when I don’t want the gg in brass showing.

I have tried it on! I am undecided about the colour mostly - either black or nude - my worry is colour transfer

If you really love the bag, buy it. Go home try it on you have your own mirrors and get a feel for it. If you still love it, keep it if not then return it.
I have both nude and black and never had issues.
Good luck!

Reactions: LizzieLV
I recently purchased the mini camera bag in Black (Nero) and love it! Goes with everything. Never have to worry about color transfer. I love using this crossbody on the weekends and often use it as a small purse in my regular work bag. Perfect for heading to lunch or appointments with [emoji162]

Reactions: mssmelanie