Need advice please...

I don't know if this is in the right forum guys, but I wanted to know your opinions. Would it be best to individually list my collection on ebay, or would it be better to just sell the set of the cerises keepall, pochette, scarf, and agenda? It seems like these items aren't in hot demand right now and I really just want to take a loss and be done with them. What do you guys think I should do?

*Mods, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

I don't know if this is in the right forum guys, but I wanted to know your opinions. Would it be best to individually list my collection on ebay, or would it be better to just sell the set of the cerises keepall, pochette, scarf, and agenda? It seems like these items aren't in hot demand right now and I really just want to take a loss and be done with them. What do you guys think I should do?

*Mods, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

Why would you want to take a loss on your limited edition, no longer produced cerise(s)?? You'd be in a better position to list them seperately and be patient, but if that's not possible, I'm sure you would have no problem selling them, even if you want to "be done with them", they are LV items......always in demand by some collector.......

travelbliss is right. You may lose out on a combined lot. Just list them seperately and maybe set a reserve on each of them with a price you'll be happy with. :smile: Good luck.

Well, they come with use and are very beautiful items, but I honestly don't use them and just kept them to know that I had them. I was thinking about listing the entire collection at 2400 as a buy it now.