Share your 2018 bag offers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for the encouragement! I am going to see it next week! I will keep you posted after I see it in person.

Out of curiosity, I have not viewed any malachite bag in person. I do have a B 30 verso blue Zanzibar with malachite interior. I also have various rodeos with malachite. The rodeos seem darker than the interior of my birkin verso. Any thoughts on which may be the “true”shade of Togo malachite? TIA!
The rodeos are way darker in malachite than any other malachite item I've seen. In Togo, it is more of a jewel green than the darkness of the rodeos.

The rodeos are way darker in malachite than any other malachite item I've seen. In Togo, it is more of a jewel green than the darkness of the rodeos.

Thank you acrowcounted! I am so happy to hear the rodeos are a darker shade of malachite then the bag will be. I am now really excited to see it in person. I appreciate your feedback! :smile:

Hello my dears. I need your advice. I bought my last birkin in October. My wish for another was noted in November. I asked the last time in April if something has already come for me, but so far nothing was there. I usually visit my sa once a month. my next visit will be next week. is it okay to ask again if he might have something for me? I do not want to be pushy and lose my chances. Of course I do not always ask directly. We usually talk and look at a few things and I always buy something. but I want to know if it's alright to ask again and again? what is your experience? I appreciate your help and your advice. Many thanks in advance[emoji256][emoji256][emoji272]

Hello my dears. I need your advice. I bought my last birkin in October. My wish for another was noted in November. I asked the last time in April if something has already come for me, but so far nothing was there. I usually visit my sa once a month. my next visit will be next week. is it okay to ask again if he might have something for me? I do not want to be pushy and lose my chances. Of course I do not always ask directly. We usually talk and look at a few things and I always buy something. but I want to know if it's alright to ask again and again? what is your experience? I appreciate your help and your advice. Many thanks in advance[emoji256][emoji256][emoji272]

You’re past the 6 month window for buying another quota bag. I don’t think it can hurt to ask. I’m lucky that my SA is proactive and reminds me “you are approaching your 6 months for a bag. Do you think your wife wants something else?” Not all SAs are wired this way.

You’re past the 6 month window for buying another quota bag. I don’t think it can hurt to ask. I’m lucky that my SA is proactive and reminds me “you are approaching your 6 months for a bag. Do you think your wife wants something else?” Not all SAs are wired this way.

Thank you for your opinion and advice [emoji4][emoji4][emoji85][emoji272]

Of course. Go ahead and ask.

Reactions: LuxuryBagAdicted<3
Status
Not open for further replies.