What do you wear with...

awong10

O.G.
Nov 30, 2006
I've been waiting to splurge on the Medium Classic Flap in Black Caviar with gold h/w. Is the bag more appropriate for everyday wear or something a little less casual? I know this really up to an individual's point of view, but I just wanted to get your input!

Thanks! ;)

I think that classic bag can get away for any occasion!! - it's just the beauty of it :smile:

I've been waiting to splurge on the Medium Classic Flap in Black Caviar with gold h/w. Is the bag more appropriate for everyday wear or something a little less casual? I know this really up to an individual's point of view, but I just wanted to get your input!

Thanks! ;)

I have the exact bag & I only carry mine with dressy attire, & when going to events such as parties, luncheons, weddings, etc. I've never worn mine with jeans, & it's too small to carry much besides a small wallet, cell, keys, & maybe a lipstick or tiny mirror. I think the gold makes it a dressier bag. That's just my opinion though, & how I use my bag.

I use my flaps for all occasions....that's why they're so good, they really are versatile!! They can be dressed up or down...although I do view the gold HW as a bit more dressy, but that's JMO.

^I agree. That's just me personally, but I see it as a dressier bag.

Although celebrities are often seen rocking them just shopping and what not, so it's really up to the user. :smile: Either way it's a beautiful bag so it won't matter.

This is a bag that can be carried ANYWHERE, but it doesn't hold a lot. I tend to use bigger bags during the day and use my classic flap in the evening. (I have used it during the day when I specifically WANT to wear a small bag). Stylewise, I think it looks great anytime, it really just depends on how much you need to carry!

PS: If you want a more all-purpose bag, you may want to consider the jumbo flap. It is too large for me ( I'm only 5'4"), but it can carry much more than the large/medium.

I'm in agreement with the others who have said the black classic goes anywhere. That's why I love the style so much. If I could only have one bag, it's classic flap all the way because it can go from a dressy dinner date to casual wear. There's not many bags that can make that claim, imo.

I think I'm in the minority here, but I love the gold h/w, as I prefer yellow gold over white/platinum with what I usually wear. I don't like to wear yellow jewelry with a bag with a lot of silver hardware, and let's face it, a flap has a lot of hardware.

If that is all you plan to carry in the bag, you'll definitely have room....but probably not for sunglasses/case, so keep that in mind.