City Steamer EW

bccgal

BabyLove
Mar 22, 2012
Hi I was wondering if anyone has this bag and if they could tell me any info on it. What the interior like? Does it have feet? How is the leather? Any issues with the bag? I would love any input. If it's even still available. :wave: thank you. 11987.jpeg

Reactions: thewave1969
Hi everyone just bumping this thread because I’ve recently fallen in love with the City Steamer.

I love the shorter proportion of the Black/Brown combination East West EW steamer. But I’m also in love with the City Steamer MM in Safran yellow.

I’m not usually a yellow bag person but I love this shade of yellow on this bag. However the smaller EW Tote is fabulous!

Please Help me decide between East West in Black/Brown colour or the City Steamer MM in Safran Yellow. Can anyone comment the versatility and wearability of a yellow bag?

What do you think the pros/cons of the EW size or the MM in Safran colour?

Attachments

• 8B5C70BA-A935-424C-BD35-EECB5ABB02E8.jpeg
    8B5C70BA-A935-424C-BD35-EECB5ABB02E8.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 523
  • 0AC31B1B-FFE8-453C-9B44-3157CD492BFD.jpeg
    0AC31B1B-FFE8-453C-9B44-3157CD492BFD.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 517
Last edited:
Reactions: thewave1969
Hi everyone just bumping this thread because I’ve recently fallen in love with the City Steamer.

I love the shorter proportion of the Black/Brown combination East West EW steamer. But I’m also in love with the City Steamer MM in Safran yellow.

I’m not usually a yellow bag person but I love this shade of yellow on this bag. However the smaller EW Tote is fabulous!

Please Help me decide between East West in Black/Brown colour or the City Steamer MM in Safran Yellow. Can anyone comment the versatility and wearability of a yellow bag?

What do you think the pros/cons of the EW size or the MM in Safran colour?
Beautiful bags! However looks like the City Steamer in Safran color was made in PM size in 2017 is not longer available

Beautiful bags! However looks like the City Steamer in Safran color was made in PM size in 2017 is not longer available
Oh no that’s disappointing! I saw it on the website today so assumed it was in stock. I might have to call LV and find out if any are still available in Safran.

Attachments

• 992E4D1C-7927-4B87-A67F-9BC0311255CF.jpeg
    992E4D1C-7927-4B87-A67F-9BC0311255CF.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 440
Oh no that’s disappointing! I saw it on the website today so assumed it was in stock. I might have to call LV and find out if any are still available in Safran.

alas none left in aus ... that colour long, long gone ... i am waiting for the python EW one from prefall...
there is a beautiful black EW too from prefall

alas none left in aus ... that colour long, long gone ... i am waiting for the python EW one from prefall...
there is a beautiful black EW too from prefall
Ah man I’m always so late to the party. Thanks for letting me know colour options available, I’ll have to find out soon. If there is no Safran then EW is what I’d like.

There is no Safran. Last year in spring the Steamer PM also came out in Orange, but by the time I went to check it out, they were all gone in a blink

Ah man I’m always so late to the party. Thanks for letting me know colour options available, I’ll have to find out soon. If there is no Safran then EW is what I’d like.
Did you get the East West Steamer? I am eyeing it and wanted some reviews. I was told it is a little softer than the regular steamer, which I would like. Thanks!