New Louis Vuitton Crossbody Exclusively Online-Blanche BB

It’s beautiful; I absolutely adore it in black. I can’t really tell how it closes though; if a skinny strap has to be fed through a little loop that would be a deal-breaker for me. Hopefully that’s just decorative.

it’s nice, but i curious to know why its only online. does that mean people can order and try it on at home? I hope the return process is seamless, but perhaps this is the direction LV would like to head in for the future

it’s nice, but i curious to know why its only online. does that mean people can order and try it on at home? I hope the return process is seamless, but perhaps this is the direction LV would like to head in for the future
I read an article saying that Gucci's online traffic was way ahead of any luxury brand. Maybe LV is trying to steer people to go online more with this kind of exclusive online method?

I ordered this one last night as soon as it the website in black. I really wanted the pink one too but maybe I will get it later if I love it as much as I think I will. I love how elegant it looks. Leather strap with chain combo is just beautiful! I am picking it up in my local store in four days since it is only 15 minutes away! Can’t wait!

Reactions: j19 and PurpleLilac
I did get the email too, but didn't notice till a little bit ago. Thank goodness for TPF! It was showing 'call for availability' so I called CS and I was able to pre-order. The rep I spoke to said that the black will launch on the 15th. I guess I was too late for the first batch but I'm so excited that I didn't miss out yet. So excited to get my new bag! :yahoo:

Reactions: jill39
I ordered this one last night as soon as it the website in black. I really wanted the pink one too but maybe I will get it later if I love it as much as I think I will. I love how elegant it looks. Leather strap with chain combo is just beautiful! I am picking it up in my local store in four days since it is only 15 minutes away! Can’t wait!
How do you get to get it so soon?

A lot of brands do online exclusives to generate traffic on their website and relieve their physical store from more inventory.