Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Thank you Serva1! :heart: Hope you find the pds, the blues on it are q different from other blue shawls

I have 2 cws of the PdS including this one, but greedy me would like to be twinsies with both pieces in your pic. Love the colour of Bleu de Malte in ostrich and the K is perfection in every way. You have such great taste and always love your pairings [emoji7]

Reactions: lala28 and GNIPPOHS
Gorgeous Kelly. What color is it?

Thank you Prinipessa, it is bleu de malte

Truly perfect!
For some reason, ostrich in pinks, or tans remind me of a bad complexion...awful for my mind to go there, I know.
With the grays and the blues....just gorgeous.

Oh yes! We have similar taste... if only i can get my hands on gris t or graphite ostrich.... :heart:

Even the texture of the quills is mirrored :tender:

Thank you dear papertiger! :flowers:

Swoon! This is a wonderful combo. Thank you for sharing. Delectable K and Samourais. [emoji7][emoji173]️[emoji170]

Thank you Cygne18! :flowers:

I have 2 cws of the PdS including this one, but greedy me would like to be twinsies with both pieces in your pic. Love the colour of Bleu de Malte in ostrich and the K is perfection in every way. You have such great taste and always love your pairings [emoji7]

You are too kind dear Serva1! :hugs: Ahhhh no wonder... i thought i have seen your pics of the shawl before in the ode thread! I was so torn between this and the other blue one but decided to go with the more neutral one.

Reactions: Sammy Royal