I cannot believe I bought it

Yuki85

O.G.
Jun 3, 2013
Few hours ago I was still asking you if I should get this bag or not - now I bought it!!

I went to the YSL store after work and want to try it out!! It was just perfect for me.. the leather is very smooth and yummy! First I did not want to spend anything but this is also NOT an impulsive shopping as I have been eyeing this bag since March!!

Long store short: my perfect work bag - may I introduce - YSL Niki Medium in Black [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

IMG_1527536328.105322.jpg
IMG_1506.jpg
IMG_1507.jpg
IMG_1508.jpg

Of course my Yuki has to do his inspection
IMG_1511.jpg

I was not sure between the large and the medium one: just some MODs

IMG_1484.jpg
9DCCAB1F-30AD-4DE6-A12D-1182CF41B9DB.jpg

This is the large size in grey - I could not decide first on which color but after half hour I went for black
DBF7250C-4CA3-4F9F-82BD-05FD63EEA8B9.jpg

Thanks for letting me share and sorry for the quality of the pictures! For reference I am 180cm but I don’t know why my legs do look so short [emoji23][emoji23]

Few hours ago I was still asking you if I should get this bag or not - now I bought it!!

I went to the YSL store after work and want to try it out!! It was just perfect for me.. the leather is very smooth and yummy! First I did not want to spend anything but this is also NOT an impulsive shopping as I have been eyeing this bag since March!!

Long store short: my perfect work bag - may I introduce - YSL Niki Medium in Black [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

View attachment 4082031
View attachment 4082032
View attachment 4082035
View attachment 4082038

Of course my Yuki has to do his inspection
View attachment 4082040

I was not sure between the large and the medium one: just some MODs

View attachment 4082042
View attachment 4082043

This is the large size in grey - I could not decide first on which color but after half hour I went for black
View attachment 4082045

Thanks for letting me share and sorry for the quality of the pictures! For reference I am 180cm but I don’t know why my legs do look so short [emoji23][emoji23]
Super exciting! I love this bag since the first day I saw it. So stylish and cool. Make sure you post in the YSL Niki thread too! :smile:

Beautiful bag! I have been eyeing it for long, still haven’t decided if i should pull a trigger, but i see some Nikis are more crinkly / distressed, and yours is less crinkly, i like the less crinkly look, likeyours , does it vary? Do you know?

Reactions: Stacy31
Beautiful bag! I have been eyeing it for long, still haven’t decided if i should pull a trigger, but i see some Nikis are more crinkly / distressed, and yours is less crinkly, i like the less crinkly look, likeyours , does it vary? Do you know?

I was going to ask the same question:smile:

Sorry that I am only replying now. I do not know if there are bags with more winkles or not. I did not even realize when I bought it :smile:

Reactions: chloebagfreak