Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Bought a gold compact bearn today to match my new gold b25 :biggrin:, with Year of India and fauve gator cdcs. Matching with the Graff shawl, love the fun vibe of this design!

View attachment 4071087
View attachment 4071088
Went through my shawls and hmmm not many to go with gold. Gold owners out there which shawls do you use the most with your bags?? :flowers:
Love it so much!!! Beautiful!

Reactions: GNIPPOHS
Bought a gold compact bearn today to match my new gold b25 :biggrin:, with Year of India and fauve gator cdcs. Matching with the Graff shawl, love the fun vibe of this design!

View attachment 4071087
View attachment 4071088
Went through my shawls and hmmm not many to go with gold. Gold owners out there which shawls do you use the most with your bags?? :flowers:

I love this pairing! It has a cool, sophisticated and funky vibe!

View attachment 4071087
View attachment 4071088

What a surprising but fabulous pairing Gnippohs [emoji7] You did it again! Needless to say I’m green with envy about the CDC [emoji3]

Reactions: lala28 and GNIPPOHS
I love this pairing! It has a cool, sophisticated and funky vibe!

Thank you lala28! Hope to see more of your beauties here! :heart:

Love love love graff csgm. Wish I had snapped up all colourways

Me too! Wish i bought the black one too.

What a surprising but fabulous pairing Gnippohs [emoji7] You did it again! Needless to say I’m green with envy about the CDC [emoji3]

Thanks Serva1, you are always so sweet. :hugs: I bought the cdc pre owned, one of my most treasured!

Reactions: lala28 and Serva1
Love everything in this pic [emoji7] and wish I could be twinsies with both [emoji3]

Thank you Serva1! :heart: Hope you find the pds, the blues on it are q different from other blue shawls

Twins on the CSGM.
LOVE your bag. Such a perfect color for ostrich!

Thank you texasgirliegirl! i agree (obviously haha) :biggrin: Bdm is neither too dark nor too light, shows off ostrich v well....

I’m dying....! But it’s a beautiful death! Lol. Your birdie is gorgeous! Especially with its matching CSGM! [emoji173]️

Hahhaha thank you and no dying pls lala28, still wanna see more of your collection! :heart:

Reactions: lala28
Thank you Serva1! :heart: Hope you find the pds, the blues on it are q different from other blue shawls

Thank you texasgirliegirl! i agree (obviously haha) :biggrin: Bdm is neither too dark nor too light, shows off ostrich v well....

Hahhaha thank you and no dying pls lala28, still wanna see more of your collection! :heart:
Truly perfect!
For some reason, ostrich in pinks, or tans remind me of a bad complexion...awful for my mind to go there, I know.
With the grays and the blues....just gorgeous.

Reactions: GNIPPOHS