Anybody who is buying or has bought the "By The Way" bag?

I absolutely love this bag! I've had it for almost two weeks now and haven't carried anything else since it arrived. It's a perfect size for me, fits everything that I need on a daily basis, and I love that it's so understated. I also got the dark gray with black handles, and I'm thinking about getting a solid black one as well!

I think I got your 'dark gray with black handles'. This bag is versatile and can really hold a lot. I am new to Fendi but I find myself deeply in love with the bag. My next would be the Pink rose one with chocolate handle.

i have just posted a review about my BTW after a year of use and [semi] abuse!

and yesterday i picked up my tutledove in small, after honestly realizing it suited better my frame and the versatility of day-to-night in that size

I just saw your review on youtube, and then found you here! I love how sleek the bag looks on you!!! Does it hold up well?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Reactions: Bereal
guys guys... what do you think of this one? I mean... It's sold out everywhere but gorgeous!! I'd love it if the tail was yellow since I only where yellow as a bright color! I seriously love this bad, especially with the tail... it looks like a little dragon to me, so sleek but with a lot of personality!

Attachments

• fendi-small-by-the-way-in-black-with-croco-tail (1).jpg
    fendi-small-by-the-way-in-black-with-croco-tail (1).jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 1,668
  • fendi-small-by-the-way-in-black-with-croco-tail (2).jpg
    fendi-small-by-the-way-in-black-with-croco-tail (2).jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 1,667
  • fendi-small-by-the-way-in-black-with-croco-tail.jpg
    fendi-small-by-the-way-in-black-with-croco-tail.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 1,668
guys guys... what do you think of this one? I mean... It's sold out everywhere but gorgeous!! I'd love it if the tail was yellow since I only where yellow as a bright color! I seriously love this bad, especially with the tail... it looks like a little dragon to me, so sleek but with a lot of personality!

It’s a stunning piece! Go for it! [emoji7][emoji7]

I love it!

Hello, everyone. I am new here and this is my first post. I'm so glad that there is such a forum online. I did some research before buying my 'By the Way' bag. Here I received a lot of essential information about the bag. This is a great source of reference.

I must say I love it, much more than I had been expected. To be honest, the look of the bag does not appeal to me too much. But when I saw the real thing with my own eyes, I was stunned. The leather is sturdy enough but still feels fine. The colour combination is superb. It can hold all the essentials. The compartments inside are practical and everything falls into its place. Overall this is a very functional and classy bag.

Where did you find this color combo? I love it!!

Hi
I just bought fendi btw black colour at some authentic individual seller at instagram , but it comes with black dust bag, since i always see comes with beige dust bag is that becomes any problem?