your massai stories put my in FIRE

H&H

Dutch in the USA
O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
and now.... I'm the happy/lucky winner of a black Massai...... waiting exitedly for to come.... I'll post pictures .... I finally found my cord of the camera :smile:

O wow those shoes are hot, only I don't think I would be able to walk on them? ...

I'm not as chic as CBK, but wow those pictures are awesome.

O wow those shoes are hot, only I don't think I would be able to walk on them? ...

I'm not as chic as CBK, but wow those pictures are awesome.
After she married JFK, Jr., everybody in Manhattan wanted to be her. Her secret is a very clean, minimal line to her clothing and she dressed only in neutrals. Her mostly black wardrobe also made her look very attainable to everyone. The only thing that couldn't be copied was her hair. The term Bergdorf blonde was coined for her. She was forever in Bergdorf's getting touch ups. Her hair had to be more expensive than her wardrobe and purse collection combined!!!!!

After she married JFK, Jr., everybody in Manhattan wanted to be her. Her secret is a very clean, minimal line to her clothing and she dressed only in neutrals. Her mostly black wardrobe also made her look very attainable to everyone. The only thing that couldn't be copied was her hair. The term Bergdorf blonde was coined for her. She was forever in Bergdorf's getting touch ups. Her hair had to be more expensive than her wardrobe and purse collection combined!!!!!

i thought she was a brad johns client?

i never understood the appeal of cbk. everything i read/saw about her made her sound well cold. including her look. the only pic i loved was of the wedding....