Who has Elektrochoc Sandal here??

wintotty

O.G.
Jan 24, 2006
I just tried them on at a boutique, and I LOVE them! Unfortunately my store didn't have my size, so they are transferring pink and white pairs for me. They are surprisingly comfortable, and very cute for spring/summer. I was afraid them to look cheap, since they are plastic, but NOT AT ALL!! I might get both White(my favorite) and Pink, but feeling some love for Turquoise too..... Good thing they are only $355.

Does anyone have them already?? What's your thoughts??:P

http://vuitton.com/web/flash/index....5CCHUMMCRBXUFFAGIKEG4RAUPU?buy=0&langue=en_US

i have the white ones, and i LOVE THEM! they are super comfortable for their height. i had to go down a size though. they seem to run a little large. i haven't seen the fuschia in real life yet. if i wear to get another pair, it would probably be those. they yellow just doesn't flatter my skin tone.

i have the white ones, and i LOVE THEM! they are super comfortable for their height. i had to go down a size though. they seem to run a little large. i haven't seen the fuschia in real life yet. if i wear to get another pair, it would probably be those. they yellow just doesn't flatter my skin tone.

Yeah, I tried on Yellow but color didn't look good on my Asian skin tone. I just try to think of that as fortunate thing, or otherwise I might end up getting all colors!

Weight of shoes doesn't bother me much, I think CL maryjane wedge is so much heavier than Electrochoc...too bad they didn't work out for you LVbabydoll...

Weight of shoes doesn't bother me much, I think CL maryjane wedge is so much heavier than Electrochoc...too bad they didn't work out for you LVbabydoll...

Yeah I didn't try them on but I can just tell they're too much for me. I LOVE the turquoise though.
I think if I end up getting any at all, it'd be these:
61xj2pv.jpg